NBA On-Going Thread Chat

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Who you rootin' for?

Spurs, Thunder or Clippers would be fine by me.

Also wouldnt mind Lebron and Bosh finally getting a ring ... tho I like rootin for underdogs a bit more.

I guess I gotta ultimately go for the "retirement home" Spurs vs. the Clips since Im from Texas ... but I wouldnt be butt hurt if the Clips did come back and take the series ... but they got owned last night.

I knew boston would win .... legler seems to think it'll go to 7.

OKC whooped up on LA ... NIIIIIICE!!!

So the real question ....

Spurs or OKC? This could be a GREAT SERIES!!!

I hope Pacers can pull of a win tomorrow night.

You think they really gave htem away to Thunder or you just joking?

I'm guessing if they didnt give them away then fans are just doing it anyways ... like, where the home team colors etc. Almost everyone is doing it too.

I believe OKC is built to win it this year. It's so obvious that the role players on OKC is much more superior to what Miami has.

Slightly bittersweet about OKC getting to the finals, Im about to go on holiday to San Antonio so I was hoping to maybe catch a game of the finals whilst on holiday, but alas that won't be happening.

Anyway, Lets Go OKC

i am a huge laker fan ! bleed purple and gold ! that being said i am hoping the thunder will take this and lebron will never get a ring. i honestly believe if the thunder drive aggressively it will create easy and open shots and free throws. they have the talent and their defense in the second half of both games have helped and will be key. please respond, i love talking basketball !

i am a huge laker fan ! bleed purple and gold ! that being said i am hoping the thunder will take this and lebron will never get a ring. i honestly believe if the thunder drive aggressively it will create easy and open shots and free throws. they have the talent and their defense in the second half of both games have helped and will be key. please respond, i love talking basketball !

You and Horhay will get a long, me and you will have fun despising each others comments! :p

I absolutely hate the Lakers!! More like LA Divas

Reactions: Che
funny vid btw, forgot to say that. Video seemed real too
It was. He asked everyone beard or mustache? Told fisher he was 65. Kept saying Dwayne Wayne. Then he asked him if he's worried about harden rubbing his nappy beard on him. Hilarious.

Go thunder!!!!