NBA On-Going Thread Chat

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Who you rootin' for?

Spurs, Thunder or Clippers would be fine by me.

Also wouldnt mind Lebron and Bosh finally getting a ring ... tho I like rootin for underdogs a bit more.

I guess I gotta ultimately go for the "retirement home" Spurs vs. the Clips since Im from Texas ... but I wouldnt be butt hurt if the Clips did come back and take the series ... but they got owned last night.

I actually like Howard a lot ... but he needs to stop being nice and cordial to kobe and just DO HIS THANG! Demand the ball in the post ... if he doesnt have an option shot or double teamed he can easily just kick it back out to kobe

Meh he's been complaining all this time. A true star makes it work, i think he wines to much. But first boot should go to D'antoni, he's a one trick pony.

It takes more than just legacy and glamour of Lakers to make D12 stays next season. Focus on the playoff spot and see how far this team can go. Otherwise, I just don't see him staying with aging rosters. Not to mention their ballooning cap.

The best time to watch the NBA is during the Playoffs ... I usually keep up with b-ball all year regardless atleast highlights, news etc. as I dont watch but maybe 15 out of the 82 on average ... but I'm pretty much glued when playoffs start.

I use to be a nutter tho and watch like all games for Bulls and Rockets in the 90's.

Regular season is done.
Playoff starts :

EAST CONFERENCE :
Heat - Bucks
Nets - Bulls
Pacers - Hawks
Knicks - Celtics

WEST CONFERENCE :
OKC - Rocketts
LAC - Grizzlies
Nuggets - Warriors
Spurs - LAL

Rockets vs. Thunder is not good for me .... esp cause Thunder is like 2nd fav team ... However watching Harden go at the Thunder is going to be fun to watch.

Of course Rockets vs. Spurs wasnt going to be a fun match up either lol ....

I'm root for RedNation even with our backs against the wall! Clutch City!

Reactions: jcm
Rockets in 6

Honestly, I think it will go 7, but Rockets inexperience and Mchale's ineptitude will cost is the series. We need a new coach and a #4, we get a good 4 and were golden for next season. I just worry they'll get rid of Parsons to do so.

I saw Harden flopping last night as usual, I guess old habits never die. But big D was a wall in defense!

Spurs here we come!

12823233672031.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, I think it will go 7, but Rockets inexperience and Mchale's ineptitude will cost is the series. We need a new coach and a #4, we get a good 4 and were golden for next season. I just worry they'll get rid of Parsons to do so.

I hope not D mo and Parsons are my favorite players

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

I saw Harden flopping last night as usual, I guess old habits never die. But big D was a wall in defense!

Spurs here we come!

View attachment 31673

Don't worry the Spurs signed T-Mac they aren't getting out of the first round.

Go Rockets!

LMAO lazy McGrady. I was somewhat confused why they let go of Stephen Jackson. I always liked him and he when he had a hot hand, 3s came from everywhere. I dunno Lazy wasn't that great in the few seasons in the NBA before heading to China.

LMAO lazy McGrady. I was somewhat confused why they let go of Stephen Jackson. I always liked him and he when he had a hot hand, 3s came from everywhere. I dunno Lazy wasn't that great in the few seasons in the NBA before heading to China.

Jackson was hurt, they couldn't afford to keep him. And they needed some help for the post season. With McGrady it looks like they're going young :hilarious:

I like Harden don't get me wrong, I would sign him for LA if the chance presented itself. But man can he flop like nobodys business :hilarious:. Although he gets beat by Reggie Evans, Paul Pierce and Chris Paul in the fight for top flopper in the NBA. Worthy mentions are Lebron James and Wade:

Floppers.jpg

:hilarious::hilarious: