NBA On-Going Thread Chat

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Who you rootin' for?

Spurs, Thunder or Clippers would be fine by me.

Also wouldnt mind Lebron and Bosh finally getting a ring ... tho I like rootin for underdogs a bit more.

I guess I gotta ultimately go for the "retirement home" Spurs vs. the Clips since Im from Texas ... but I wouldnt be butt hurt if the Clips did come back and take the series ... but they got owned last night.

....loyalty doesn't allow me to watch that one man show in Miami...:p

I do however agree with SA, they've had a good mixture of young and old in the past few years. I specially like Danny Green and Kawhi Leonard, very good competitors.

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

I agree, but people will be surprised by the way the Knicks handle this post season. Carmelo really wants it.

You really think so? The Knicks have a good team, I just don't see them making the finals. Sure, they beat the heat in regular season, but that was without some of their key players. Carmelo doesn't strike me as a guy who will sacrifice spotlight to make the team around him good. It just hasn't really been his thing since even Denver years.

....loyalty doesn't allow me to watch that one man show in Miami...:p

I do however agree with SA, they've had a good mixture of young and old in the past few years. I specially like Danny Green and Kawhi Leonard, very good competitors.

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

You really think so? The Knicks have a good team, I just don't see them making the finals. Sure, they beat the heat in regular season, but that was without some of their key players. {param} Kobe doesn't strike me as a guy who will sacrifice spotlight to make the team around him good. It just hasn't really been his thing since even {param} Shaq years.

Insert the name Kobe and you make perfect sense! :thumbs:

The Knicks beat the Heat 3 times in the regular season. I Just don't see them beat the Heat 4 times in the series. It's totally different ball game. They are relying too much on Carmelo and 3-point shooting. The Knicks are done once Lebron clam him down in the 4th and the Heat lock down the perimeter defensive. It will be a good series though. Btw, the Heat is not one man show ;) They can go deep to 12 players in the postseason. Some of their bench players can be starters on other teams. They are in the league of their own. :thumbs: I'm hoping they meet the Spurs in the finals. It will be great match-up. :scat:

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Too bad he's gone. I love his passion for the game. :naughty:

Insert the name Kobe and you make perfect sense! :thumbs:

Insert _ time NBA champ in your sentence to complete it :thumbs:

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

The Golden State vs Nuggets series will be good, I'll probably catch a few of those games.

I think Knicks series will go 7.

But ultimately, what I really want to see is an upset, regardless of what team does it. Preferably the Rockets ;)

Spurs puttin that whoopin on LA ;p

OKC hurtin my rockets right now but hopefully they can get those jitters out and make this game more interesting.

Spurs puttin that whoopin on LA ;p

OKC hurtin my rockets right now but hopefully they can get those jitters out and make this game more interesting.

I guess they are not hurting your Rockets as much now. ;) Westbrook out indefinitely for torn meniscus on his right knee. Huge blow for OKC. Let's see how far they can go in the WC. I guess no Heat-Thunder Part II then.

I guess they are not hurting your Rockets as much now. ;) Westbrook out indefinitely for torn meniscus on his right knee. Huge blow for OKC. Let's see how far they can go in the WC. I guess no Heat-Thunder Part II then.

Yup looks that way lol. Never like to win that way, be they'll take all the help they can get.

wow that kinda sucks ... mostly because I still think OKC will beat houston (tear drop) and thus they REALLY needed westbrook to beat Miami this year....

Houston had game 2 but no Westbrook gives them a golden opportunity to win the series. They could become the darkhorse if they beat OKC

With the exception of The Spurs, everybody else got defeated at their home court. We'll see tonight when they play the Warriors. Watching Steph Curry has been so much fun. The guy is awesome pure shooter.