NBA On-Going Thread Chat

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Who you rootin' for?

Spurs, Thunder or Clippers would be fine by me.

Also wouldnt mind Lebron and Bosh finally getting a ring ... tho I like rootin for underdogs a bit more.

I guess I gotta ultimately go for the "retirement home" Spurs vs. the Clips since Im from Texas ... but I wouldnt be butt hurt if the Clips did come back and take the series ... but they got owned last night.

haha ... yeah Thunder blew a big lead .... should be a good game tho .... OKC needs a win in Miami tho!

Seriously, the refs are a joke, all those calls missed and they gave Wade 2 free throws and no one even touched him. Lebron is a force of nature though, if anything, he deserves to win. But I still think this thing is going to 7.

OKC started so fierce, they just ran out of gas too early.

I fear its over next game .....

tumblr_m5oms4szbW1r2psct.gif

Reactions: GVZER
Yup, I didnt mind Heat winning ... I just have visited OKC a lot, and have some fam there etc and like Durant a lot andddddddddddddd like rooting for underdog. But I'm glad LB finally got a ring.

I dont know about OKC to be honest .... they got 3 big contracts coming up .... I think as the team currently stands they cant beat the Heat ... so they need to probably drop a couple and get a better player or renew them all and hope for best. Either way the team will be probably get a shake up and/or not be enough to beat HEAT next year.

Who knows, I almost think we might see 2 different teams in Finals next year!!!

Howard might be going to the nets too...

I have a feeling that's where he's going to go especially now that Deron Williams opted to stay plus as a small bonus they get Joe Johnson as well. Should be an interesting year next season.

I was reading about it yesterday, only way nets can land Howard now is practically giving away half of their team. They threw 100 mill to Williams and Johnson and 40 to Wallace. The way it looks they have 50 mill out of 70 salary cap i3 players. Magic doesnt want brook Lopez or humphries whose contract is high. The nets have screwed themselves out of Howard unless someone is stupid enough to take humphries and Lopez to clear another 16 mill and 20-26 per year next season.

I was reading about it yesterday, only way nets can land Howard now is practically giving away half of their team. They threw 100 mill to Williams and Johnson and 40 to Wallace. The way it looks they have 50 mill out of 70 salary cap i3 players. Magic doesnt want brook Lopez or humphries whose contract is high. The nets have screwed themselves out of Howard unless someone is stupid enough to take humphries and Lopez to clear another 16 mill and 20-26 per year next season.

The key factor to remember here is Dwight Howard has all the power. He plays out the year no matter if he gets traded or not and he's a free agent.

Lakers finally got a PG, too bad he's a little past his prime but nevertheless still better then what they had before. This should bring a smile on your face Horhay.:D

The key factor to remember here is Dwight Howard has all the power. He plays out the year no matter if he gets traded or not and he's a free agent.

Agreed, but no one will trade unless they know he will sign an extension. I know LA won't be stupid enough to trade for him and hope to convince him in the following season.

Agreed, but no one will trade unless they know he will sign an extension. I know LA won't be stupid enough to trade for him and hope to convince him in the following season.
Well, a small market team with a bad contract is possible. Howard fills the stands.

Lakers finally got a PG, too bad he's a little past his prime but nevertheless still better then what they had before. This should bring a smile on your face Horhay.:D

This is definitely a good move, we have passed on good PG that are now freaking great in past drafts, fisher was no where near as good as he was 5 years ago and Sessions just choked big time in the playoffs. He opt out of an extensions looking to get more money and now he will crow.

Nash will give us more time to find and or build up another pg for the future.

For all the **** talking I heard from Horhay pre-season ... I just wanna say its hilarious how bad the Lakers are sucking.

Knicks = W00t W00t

I always said Howard was not a great add. I honestly don't like him as player. Pau in his prime, runs circles around him.