Nightcrawler (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No.7) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: 23rd of October, 2015
Group buy: ROW hosted by @Naughtius Maximus - USA members only, hosted by @Aniv
Purchase links: Pre-order starts 18th Sep, 2015. 10 AM (Korea Time, UTC+9)
1/4 Slip (500 copies / 250 copies only for International)
Lenti Slip (2000 copies / 1000 copies only for International)
Full Slip (2500 copies / 1250 copies only for International)
One click
Price: $35.99 (1/4 Slip) - $37.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $110 (One click)
Note: PA is not involved with the design process - Region free discs.

11059584_609529819150794_4876211890696430959_n.jpg

Use the following time zone converter if your area is not listed below.

11998885_620658861371223_1880013150843390713_n.png

12002391_620658561371253_522277730265414528_o.jpg 11999796_620658558037920_924874532459366744_o.jpg 11953537_620658564704586_4661414150089113896_o.jpg

buzbQc5.gif

From Novamedia facebook :

Announcement :: NOVAMEDIA Exclusive Blu-ray Steelbook No. ??

Novamedia collaborates with Plain Archive, again. PA deals with "authoring", "local commentary", "booklet".
It will be released this fall.

Last edited by a moderator:
The text issue is poor but I would rather Novamedia attempted English translations than only use Korean on their releases. I think Film Arena have got the right idea by using photo booklets with minimal text.

Not a biggie, but what annoys me about Nova is their number allocation policy.

I ordered at go live time, it's still in stock, yet again it's a number in the 500's for me.

I ordered a Lone Survivor Lenti about 6 months after release - got a number in the 100's

Not to mention how the cellophane on this looks like it went through hell to get to me

Got both fullslip and lenti.

The lenti is fantastic as usual. Novamedia really know how to make PROPER lenticulars.The lenti has a lot of depth and clarity as expected. The lads at Nova haven't let me down yet ...

For me the lenticular slip is the winner as the text on the slip is also embossed on the edges so it has 2 prominent features. The fullslip has that god awful quotation that makes no sense to anyone that has the slightest idea about photography. Not to mention poor grammar.

I understand why people are annoyed but honestly it could be much worse. At least it's out of sight unless you go looking for it. Imagine if it had ended up on the front of the steel or slip! :rofl: Still not a great excuse but yeah... not a deal breaker to most collectors I wouldn't imagine.

Still can't decide if I actually want any version of this one after cancelling. :confused:

All I know is it sit's very well next to Nova's Drive & John Wick. Beautiful steels / lenti slips definitely worth the money.

I understand why some people find this unacceptable the inside quotation on the fullslip, but omitting this and looking at the rest of the package, it is a STUNNING FullSlip, really High Quality the back of the FullSlip is absolutely superb and the steel doesn't let us down (including the inside with the Disk Artwork which I always love when a company take the time to make an exclusive disk Artwork).

I just Love my FullSlip and the spelling mistake/quotation doesn't bother me as it is minimal and inside the slip.

Last edited:
My Lenti and Full Slip arrived like 20 mins ago. Lenticular and Steelbook look absolutely amazing and loved them, fullslip looks great too but I haven't unsealed it yet because I don't have any of the right size steelbook protectors to be able to keep it in once I do unseal it.

Hmm unfortunately i don't think they can allow themselves to get away with this
Mistakes can and will happen to all
yeah you can say its minimal or its not the end of the world but that's not the point ,its been done wrong ...we are presuming
goggling stady cam actually brings up lots of hits, guess its lost in translation in different areas of world
And has i would have thought to be corrected for companies image
For a small company to re-run the slips and send them out would prolly knock all there profits off this steel + extra
But that shouldn't matter.
would have though prolly offer discount on next one you buy but i personally think that approach to mistakes is just a cop out and not real answer to it
They know about sites like these obviously so wouldn't take too much effort to send all angle shots of packages before going on sale or proofs for people from other areas of world to take a look at.

Last edited:
Got my full slip today, it has a scuff mark on the front right next to his head :\ Hopefully nova can send me a replacement slip on my next order. I think the steelbook looks a lot better in hand. Might watch the movie tonight for the first time!

Full slip looks great. Sad to hear about spelling mistake but I think nova probably sadder. They'll probably never let that happen again. Onward ....
They didn't capitalise the quote on the back either :(

Just hope it gets back to them and they do avoid this in the future. I'll be going for the lenti at some point....