Ninja Week thanks to Digitalbabe + co

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Hi all,

I thought it would be appropriate to recognise the effort that Digitalbabe put into this week - she practically co-ordinated the whole affair, military style! ;)

So please join me in thanking DB, along with the rest of the Staff, Mods, Retailers and every ninja who kindly donated either their time or items towards this fantastic week.

Hope you all enjoyed it and I for one can't wait for 2015 already ;)

:scat::scat::scat:

Thanks Digitalbabe and Co, Ninja week was just pure fun :D
Big up to all those who hosted all and donated to the competitions :)

And thanks for making my inbox go mental, over 1800 giveaway emails :hilarious:
During meetings at work, all i hear is BZZZ BZZZ BZZZ BZZZ BZZZ BZZZ BZZZ :hilarious:

Can't wait for NINJA Week 2015 :thumbs: :D

Reactions: digitalbabe
Hi guys, I've replied in post #34 to David's initial post, but I wanted to thank everyone who has posted after, to say a HUGE thank you again from all of us, to everyone who showed their support and excitement for this event! A special welcome also to our new members! :scat: Thank you for your energy-it's what makes the community thrive. And another very special thank you to our members who opened spontaneous giveaways that we had no idea were coming-that was truly an awesome surprise!

Enjoy your prizes to those who won, and feel free to show off in the 'Picture'thread stickied in Ninja Week forum! :scat: If you would be interested in a T-shirt to celebrate our Ninja Week event, feel free to express interest here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Immense thanks to DB and huge thanks to everybody at HDN and big thanks to everybody posting in the Ninja Week 2014 threads - it was great fun just reading through the posts :D :scat:

I've been a member here for almost a year now. I consider this place my online/2nd home! You guys and gals are my digital family! :thumbs: Except for Ricker! He's that older brother that just picks on you! Plus, he's adopted! :hilarious:

All kidding aside, I love this place! It FU**ING ROCKS! A HUGE thank you for all your hard work! This place is nothing without you (DB/Wreck/and rest of the awesome staff, too many to name!) I truly and sincerely appreciate it! From my heart... THANK YOU :)

Now, bring on NINJA WEEK 2015! :LOL: :scat:

A HUGE :thanks: goes out to all the Staff/Mods/Donars for all their hard work!!

I want to express my appreciation for your generosity and support of
ninja1.png
week. Your personal commitment was incredibly helpful and allowed us to have a blast. Your assistance means so much to me, but even more to the community. Thank you!!
sHa_thumbsup3.gif

snoop.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
DB.......You are a truly amazing Ninja!!!! :scat:

:thanks: :thanks: :scat:

Also a big thanks to all the mods/staff for all the hard work they do for ninja week...:thumbs:

Big Thanks DB for awesome week (my first) now I start counting down to Ninja Week 2015!!!! i really enjoyed past week :) i also would like thanked to all ho put any effort make this week so memorable ;) Cheers

Last edited:
A HUUUUGE THANK YOU DB
and also to all the ninjas taking parts in creating give-aways all along this crazy week!!! The 2014 ninja week was just unbelievable :drool:

Thanks so much for everything DB!! To you and everyone that makes this place special THANK YOU! I've almost been on here for a year now and I've logged on pretty close to everyday. It really does feel like a second home because of the atmosphere you and your posse bring here. I wanna squeeze the life outta you with a *BIG HUG* for making the internet awesome for me. Thanks DB, Thanks HDN. -Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.