Ninja Week thanks to Digitalbabe + co

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Hi all,

I thought it would be appropriate to recognise the effort that Digitalbabe put into this week - she practically co-ordinated the whole affair, military style! ;)

So please join me in thanking DB, along with the rest of the Staff, Mods, Retailers and every ninja who kindly donated either their time or items towards this fantastic week.

Hope you all enjoyed it and I for one can't wait for 2015 already ;)

:scat::scat::scat:

An amazing week fantastic for getting to know my fellow Ninjas more.

I have never felt so at ease and welcome in the vertual world.

The hard work and organisation, that has gone into this week is just breathtaking as well as the enthusiasm.

DB you and your fellow staff are true treasures of this site taking normal rocks and turning them into gems that all fit together and make this place a priceless and unique jewel that outshines all others.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING :drool:.

A great BIG THANK YOU to DB for an excellent week! And thanks to the whole HDN staff as well for making this week possible :scat::scat: Roll on next year!! :D

It was shocking to see all those give-aways in such a short amount of time EEK! A huge thank you to digitalbabe for this extraordinary accomplishment in organizing such an incredible week of giveaways, and a big thanks to everyone else involved..from the hosts and their very generous prizes, to all the members and ninjas who participated :thumbs:

BestWeekEver.jpg

Thank you DB for all the effort you've put into this. Job well done! :thumbs:

Thanks to all of HDN for the great ninja week we went through :)

Status
Not open for further replies.