Official MMA Thread!

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Yes, I think it's about time I start this! :scat: Place all info relating to MMA in this thread!

UFCLogo.jpg

wec_logo_3.jpg

strikeforce_logo15.gif

Last edited:
I just watched ufc 175 to me the Weidman vs Machida fight was very close but I would have given it to Machida.

Rousey was awesome as always, what was it like 16 seconds or something. She is a great woman role model I think she could take a few of the guys.

OMFG!! I have never seen anything like that before in a PC!

Never been so pumped for a fight that's for sure. I'll defo pick my man Jon via decision. But wouldn't bet money on it 8-)

If only we had 2 tickets @Bluprint.

What a night that would be!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bluprint
DC definately looked like a beast in his last fight.
Jon faced a lot of contenders where the media saod "this might be the guy to beat jon jones". Jon made all those guys look like fools by beating them at their own game just to prove a point. DC now really might be that guy. He can take down Jon for sure but I bet Jon will utilise his tremendous reach advantage over DC and kick him from the outside to a 48/47 decision. If he wants to make a statement he has to GnP DC for 5 rounds lol.
Jon really should win just for the sake of Bones vs Mauler 2. Their first fight was amazing

Last edited:
How about all this Spider doping thing? I'm not sure what to think about it, but I guess he wouldn't that on purpose. I just hope everything turns out fine for him, getting the career ruined by getting caught on doping is not good for anyone.

This next ppv with Ronda Rousey Saturday is such a weak card after they pullef the Weidman fight. :( Probably going to miss this ppv but the next one with Anthony Petis will be good.
Also the op needs updated. Strikeforce is gone and Bellator should be in there. ;)

Strange after all this time Anderson would do that, he has strongly denied but odd thing is whether correct or not if it happened before the fight why was he able to fight anyway do people not usually get suspended?

Not mma but couldn't find boxing thread just wanted to say big congrats to James 'Chunky' Degale becoming the first British Olympic gold medallist to win a world title.

It was a hard fought 12 rounds but deserved winner, well done James :)