Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box)(Best Buy) [USA]

RobertJoseph17

Premium Supporter
Jan 22, 2011
Illinois, United States
Pirates 4 Collectible Case Pre-Sell on BestBuy.com

SKU: 3147046

M2191750.jpg

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/DVD/3147046.p?id=2258027&skuId=3147046&st=3147046&lp=1&cp=1

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here email said back ordered till 9/25/11!!!! @_@

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Might just go and pick them up @ best buy, hopefully they don't have 1 per customer:(

Same here email said back ordered till 9/25/11!!!! @_@

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Might just go and pick them up @ best buy, hopefully they don't have 1 per customer:(

Ok, mine says that its not backordered, but that it will be ready on 9/28, but the email is the same as ones i've gotten in the past that say "your item is now ready for in store pickup" So ill try picking it up on friday along with the green lantern steelbook.

got mine today ! this is a neat case !
no distracting marks and text,
its all artwork front and back plus it will hold 4-disc ;)

Got the 3D combo pack from Best Buy, Best Buy had an extra Blu ray disc of Bonus Features!!!! Thats 6 discs for $26.99!!!! I made 5 discs fit into the case, except for the Digital Copy.

Got the 3D combo pack from Best Buy, Best Buy had an extra Blu ray disc of Bonus Features!!!! Thats 6 discs for $26.99!!!! I made 5 discs fit into the case, except for the Digital Copy.

I ended up putting in the 3 Bluray discs and the DVD version in mine (kept the digital and 3D version in the stock case). Pretty cool that Best Buy had both the Metal Case and the bonus disc as exclusives! :D

Is that an extra BluRay or extra DVD? Coz I only got a DVD from them in a sleeve saying Best Buy Exclusive with a Pirate Skull.

Can anyone confirm? THX!

mine says Disney Blu ray Exclusive Bonus disc with the picture of the 3 Mermaids, the original Bonus disc has a guy and a mermaid together.

^ Exactly what I got as well.

Is that an extra BluRay or extra DVD? Coz I only got a DVD from them in a sleeve saying Best Buy Exclusive with a Pirate Skull.

Can anyone confirm? THX!

That's odd. The one that I picked up from Best Buy came in a thick bluray case, and the case itself held all 6 discs inside (hubs for each of them). There was no sleeve or anything like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: bd251

wow! you mean if you preordered the steelcase that's 26.99 less 7.50 still?

my best buy 6 disc superset + metalbox ;)

BB_POTC-4.jpg

following ocielz lead, i used the $5 disney coupon and minus the price of my pre-ordered metal box case hehe
i got the 6 disc superset for only $14.49 :oohyeah:

After purchasing the edition hmv now is the time it arrives at my house this too ...... ........................ 10 days customs ...... damn!!: Sorriso felice: