Rambo: First Blood (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Editions) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: October 17, 2022
Purchase links: SteelBook Only - Slipcase Edition - Collector's Box Set Edition (Pre-order on June 9, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £25.99 (Steelbook only) - £59.99 (Slipcase Edition) - £99.99 (Collector's Box Set Edition)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team - Each edition limited to 1000

522708-863af2dfe91620c30c86f7bf735877fa.jpg FB (Slipcase_Edition).jpg FB (CE_BoxSet).jpg

20220524_152357.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
New everything blu poster to throw in the garbage. Print the damn things on standard paper and fold them, better than the baby tubes they come in rolled so tight they will never lay flat again anyway.

Hideous, in my opinion of course.. full of useless tat as usual, the only redeeming thing here is the poster artwork and the fact you can have the steelbook only if you really wanted to. I thought EB where gone for good, but here they are, churning out more pointless garbage, with zavvi to give them a helping hand.. I suppose it's a match made in heaven...:rolleyes:

I don't know what's happened to me, i've turned into a grumpy old man all of a sudden....:(

Hideous, in my opinion of course.. full of useless tat as usual, the only redeeming thing here is the poster artwork and the fact you can have the steelbook only if you really wanted to. I thought EB where gone for good, but here they are, churning out more pointless garbage, with zavvi to give them a helping hand.. I suppose it's a match made in heaven...:rolleyes:

I don't know what's happened to me, i've turned into a grumpy old man all of a sudden....:(
When you look in the mirror do you see Victor Meldrew....

New everything blu poster to throw in the garbage. Print the damn things on standard paper and fold them, better than the baby tubes they come in rolled so tight they will never lay flat again anyway.
Um, that's exactly the opposite of what most people want... a folded poster with permanent creases? No thanks! When it's rolled in a tube you obviously avoid that, and placing it in a frame flattens it out anyway.

"Full of useless tat" is exactly my thoughts.... EB actually do some nice steels and slips, but then they cram the package full of superfluous nonsense like patches, posters and struts (?!) then wang an extra 20 quid onto the rrp.

Um, that's exactly the opposite of what most people want... a folded poster with permanent creases? No thanks! When it's rolled in a tube you obviously avoid that, and placing it in a frame flattens it out anyway.
Actually what people want, is a self contained package and not a side kick tube flopping in the breeze to clutter the shelf :) More than half of mine were creased putting them in the tube to begin with.

Must not be a movie poster collector. Pre mid 80s all folded, about 20% of the 20,000 I have are folded, so used to it.

Wow, that's the biggest, most packed Zavvi edition yet, definitely from EverythingBlu, even before I read the confirmation.

Guessing the price at £64.99
Will be surprised, if it's £59.99

A game called "find 5 differences"...
It's all the same, just layed out a bit different to confuse. Maybe a couple of stickers and 3 badges/pins extra, and another booklet, it seems. Plus either a second poster, or dual-sided.

And an outer box.

Will this be limited like the Inglourious basterds is limited? So like limited to 1000 until they reprint it?
They already announced 2000 of them, with a steelbook 'unlimited', so for such a potentially expensive set, and so many not liking the 'tat' nowadays, it's probably enough.

sorry guys I do not understand .... on both images there is a steelbook (for slipcase and also collector edition)

but in the specifics ... it said "steelbook" for Slipcase ... It do not seem to get one in the collector.

Am I right please ? is there a different metal case instead the steelbook for the collector ?

Thank you.

sorry guys I do not understand .... on both images there is a steelbook (for slipcase and also collector edition)

but in the specifics ... it said "steelbook" for Slipcase ... It do not seem to get one in the collector.

Am I right please ? is there a different metal case instead the steelbook for the collector ?

Thank you.

The steel is the same across all 3 options. You can see it in the OP.

• Thanks
Reactions: vinny
At least you are given 3 options here so I will decide which one when it goes live. Shame they don't throw in a knife as well. (Joking only joking!)

How is the Slipcase not a collector's edition ? Look at all the stuff!! Who needs all of these cheap and random things?

Too much