Resident Evil 1-6 - Ultimate Metal Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Release date: July 6, 2017
Purchase link: Media Markt
Price: €199.99
Note: Limited & numbered to 250 copies, including Resident Evil 1-6 in individual Steelbooks, Cotton Cloth with Umbrella Logo, Original 35mm Film cell from Resident Evil 1 embedded in plexiglass, certificate printed on high-quality paper

Resident.png

Last edited:
I have a real ammo box stored away somewhere (it looks almost exactly like the one in the OP), and the damn thing's clunky as hell! I certainly wouldn't want one sat on my shelf taking up an unnecessary amount of room... but maybe that's just me.

I have several - they make great toolboxes as they are basically indestructible.

They are about £20ish off ebay depending on the size and I agree I wouldn't want them on a shelf, they are heavy, bulky and take up a lot of room.

It does beg the question though, a £20 ammo box, a home made (possibly) stencil and a £3 can of white aerosol paint + plus the steelbooks - how does it justify €200

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
I have several - they make great toolboxes as they are basically indestructible.

They are about £20ish off ebay depending on the size and I agree I wouldn't want them on a shelf, they are heavy, bulky and take up a lot of room.

It does beg the question though, a £20 ammo box, a home made (possibly) stencil and a £3 can of white aerosol paint + plus the steelbooks - how does it justify €200
I think I picked mine up for about £5 many many years ago (when I was a kid actually) from some sort of warehouse that sold old army stuff... they even had used tanks in the yard. But yeah, these things can definitely take a battering! I remember using mine as a lunch box when we went on a family picnic once. :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T
Only just found out about this today,did not even know about it to be honest. Having owned the 1-4 edition similar to this and japan edition this would be pretty cool to go with them.
Did anyone happen to order one they did not want thats still sealed drop me a message.
I always seem to miss out on these editions.

Is there anyone in Germany willing to help me order the box only for this off of eBay Germany? They don’t ship to the USA. I can PayPal.

Since a bit ago 4K was released as boxset, soon will come out parts 1 through 6 of the movie each on their own. And i'm sure steelbooks and complete boxset will follow. Maybe not like this but something similar. Just wait.
I just wonder how this set looks inside.