Snow White and the Huntsman (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Swarovski Crystallized-6 qty [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Available via a contest-6 in existence. Per website, contest ended 3/10/2012.

Thanks hubmuswell and others for posting.

Per Wreck, this is also confirmed to be legitimate.

From Graziadaily contest:

"So here's where you come in. To celebrate the release of Snow White & The Huntsman on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Download on 1st October 2012, we're giving our dear readers the chance to win a one of a kind, custom made Swarovski crystallized Blu-ray Steelbook. Oh yes! The case was specially made for the film and only SIX exist in the entire world so it really is a gem. All you need do to be in with a chance of winning is answer the question below. And if you can't possibly wait, pre-order your copy now by clicking here."

snowwhite crystal.jpg

If anyone has won one, feel free to post pics:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you mind me asking how much you paid ? I have 1 of the 6 and looking to sell
throw it on ebay with a high starting cost and if it doesnt sell then just keep lowering.

for the sake of thread clarity in case members here plan to PM. this user's IP has a direct match with another member here. (not starling) Could be coincidence, but just a heads up. I know some folks prefer to sell in private so im not drawing any conclusions but speaking for the safety of the community if a higher then average sale were to occur then regular premium steels as we collectors know of.

If the ip match is coincidence (and it can be) and you are still wanting to sell to this Community HCFOR just a heads up that HDN (this site) could arrange that a vetted UK member help out in the transfer to help protect all parties, and likely gain confidence among potential buyers.

If just here for info/intel .... carry on, and enjoy.

If the ip match is coincidence (and it can be) and you are still wanting to sell to this Community HCFOR just a heads up that HDN (this site) could arrange that a vetted UK member help out in the transfer to help protect all parties, and likely gain confidence among potential buyers.

Send it to me! I just want to scan it, I'll return it I promise!

• Thanks
Reactions: Premises