Snow White and the Huntsman (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Swarovski Crystallized-6 qty [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Available via a contest-6 in existence. Per website, contest ended 3/10/2012.

Thanks hubmuswell and others for posting.

Per Wreck, this is also confirmed to be legitimate.

From Graziadaily contest:

"So here's where you come in. To celebrate the release of Snow White & The Huntsman on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Download on 1st October 2012, we're giving our dear readers the chance to win a one of a kind, custom made Swarovski crystallized Blu-ray Steelbook. Oh yes! The case was specially made for the film and only SIX exist in the entire world so it really is a gem. All you need do to be in with a chance of winning is answer the question below. And if you can't possibly wait, pre-order your copy now by clicking here."

snowwhite crystal.jpg

If anyone has won one, feel free to post pics:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Now now people, we know discussing price is not allowed in forums.:happy:
Well, buying/selling offering .... not so sure SOLD is a problem. ;)

but im just giving you crap bud, no need to divulge if you don't wanna. Just happy an HDN member got it. :)

Last edited:
Now now people, we know discussing price is not allowed in forums.:happy:

We're asking because numerous members of this community are curious how much such a rare item sold, not because we want to know for future reference if you decide to sell it on but because we're simply curious. You're well within your right to reserve telling us but just tell us if so and we move on :)

Well, buying/selling offering .... not so sure SOLD is a problem. ;)

but im just giving you crap bud, no need to divulge if you don't wanna. Just happy an HDN member got it. :)

Of course, simply curious. Re: eBay thing I don't think you honestly expected to find it there :p

Reactions: harry
I also really enjoyed this film,
Loved the darkness and mood of the movie and Stewart was really good in this (only like her in this and adventureland) and theron as always. Dwarfs were quality too with Nick frost and Toby Jones etc

However I think the sequel looks awful

Every number is made up

Not true in the way I am trying to show you. It was just a fake number with no real value attatched. Are you trying to tell me that a blu ray that has some customization added to it all of a sudden makes this worth 100 times more than the WWA release?

Don't be so damn naïve.

The fact it sold for 1/10th that proves that number was WAY OFF. They aint fooling anyone. If it was worth that then people would have bought all 6.

Not true in the way I am trying to show you. It was just a fake number with no real value attatched. Are you trying to tell me that a blu ray that has some customization added to it all of a sudden makes this worth 100 times more than the WWA release?

Don't be so damn naïve.

The fact it sold for 1/10th that proves that number was WAY OFF. They aint fooling anyone. If it was worth that then people would have bought all 6.

Lol I was just saying all numbers are made up. All prices.

Naive lol what are you on about.

Lol