Spider-Man (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.09) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 29, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on July 23, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $51.99 (Individual Editions) - $335 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti - Box Set

Note: Total Print Run: 2,500 copies
Full Slip (Type A) (2disc: 4K UHD + BD) - 650 copies with Numbered Card
Lenti (Fullslip) (Type B) (2disc: 4K UHD + BD) - 850 copies with Numbered Card
Box Set - (1~500 Same Numbered 6 Single Editions + Magnet Lenticular)

220050537_4782255091809330_5170454416211917249_n.jpg212818103_4782248861809953_6507380514538649719_n.jpg214982135_4782250125143160_7221517523977201484_n.jpg
162061288_4419922441375932_2129398996228026933_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone who has paid for a one click is confirmed. Dont worry about the noise from some people telling you otherwise.
So there were more than 3 OCs or you were able to secure more for those that the system allowed to pay for one?

Reactions: Jaxxx
So there were more than 3 OCs or you were able to secure more for those that the system allowed to pay for one?
Yup rise and shine it's me Daddy Warbucks here with my unlimited stacks of cash! I'm very spry as well, for an older gentleman. In fact I am so fast that I easily out hustle Magneto for as many OC's as I want!

Yup rise and shine it's me Daddy Warbucks here with my unlimited stacks of cash! I'm very spry as well, for an older gentleman. In fact I am so fast that I easily out hustle Magneto for as many OC's as I want!
Ummmmm, what?!

I though you were being sarcastic or maybe you didn't know 3 Lenti's isn't a OC?.
Other possibility is you didn't get my joke or both, the longer the joke the harder it is to pull off in a text.
Maybe I didn’t get the joke, but @Aniv was saying that everyone who paid for an OC is getting one, but there were at least 5/6 people who said they got one where as the GB says 3 purchases, so I was asking if there were always more than 3 OCs or @Aniv was able to secure more for those that purchased even though there were only 3

Maybe I didn’t get the joke, but @Aniv was saying that everyone who paid for an OC is getting one, but there were at least 5/6 people who said they got one where as the GB says 3 purchases, so I was asking if there were always more than 3 OCs or @Aniv was able to secure more for those that purchased even though there were only 3
The purchase counter is not updating with the proper count for some reason; its a lot more than 3 :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Behold
For those who wondered, I looked at the disc specs on WeET website, and it looks like Spider-Man 2 Extended Cut and Spider-Man 3 Editor's Cut IS included in the Steelbooks, With special features, in 1 disc for each movie! No need for the Digibook anymore!

View attachment 511850
I think they've made an error there, unless they've mastered a new sony bluray disc. Spider-man 2 and "2.1" are on the same blu-ray disc elsewhere, so I'm fairly confident that's correct.

However, the editor's cut of SM3 is not on the same disc as the theatrical in any release that I'm aware of. So they've likely carried over that bit of info from SM2 by mistake unfortunately.

Judging by the special features listed for SM3, it also looks to be the 2012 bluray as well, rather than the 2014/2017 release.

Last edited:
I think they've made an error there, unless they've mastered a new sony bluray disc (unlikely, but I'm hopeful). Spider-man 2 and "2.1" are on the same blu-ray disc elsewhere, so I'm fairly confident that's correct.

However, the editor's cut of SM3 is not on the same disc as the theatrical in any release that I'm aware of. So they've likely carried over that bit of info from SM2 by mistake unfortunately.
I have the trilogy Digibook, and you are right. Spider-Man 2.1 is on a single Blu-Ray disc with the theatrical cut. SM3 editor's cut is on a bonus disc with all 3 films' special features. But since the movies are in 3 separate steelbooks, I guess each one of them will have a bonus disc for the specific movie, unlike the Digibook which has all of the movies bonus features on a single disc. So it makes sense that the Editor's cut will be on the normal Blu-Ray disc with SM3 special features and threatrical cut. It aligns with the info on their site:

1626808552400.png

But again, we can't really know for sure. Maybe it is a mistake. We'll have to wait for someone to unbox it.

I have the trilogy Digibook, and you are right. Spider-Man 2.1 is on a single Blu-Ray disc with the theatrical cut. SM3 editor's cut is on a bonus disc with all 3 films' special features. But since the movies are in 3 separate steelbooks, I guess each one of them will have a bonus disc for the specific movie, unlike the Digibook which has all of the movies bonus features on a single disc. So it makes sense that the Editor's cut will be on the normal Blu-Ray disc with SM3 special features and threatrical cut. It aligns with the info on their site:

View attachment 511861

But again, we can't really know for sure. Maybe it is a mistake. We'll have to wait for someone to unbox it.
You're not quite right there. Each bluray in that set has it's own individual bonus features on, but in addition there is also the bonus disc with more bonus features (of all 3 films) along with the editors cut.

So simply, all that's included in the Steelbooks are the 4k discs and the 1080p discs, with their limited set of special features. No bonus disc. That's my take anyway, happy to be proven wrong and for the editor's cut to be included.

Hi Buddy,I am interested in this baby item,so could you pls help to tell me the puchaselink in domestic korea website,thanks a lot