Spider-Man (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.09) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 29, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on July 23, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $51.99 (Individual Editions) - $335 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti - Box Set

Note: Total Print Run: 2,500 copies
Full Slip (Type A) (2disc: 4K UHD + BD) - 650 copies with Numbered Card
Lenti (Fullslip) (Type B) (2disc: 4K UHD + BD) - 850 copies with Numbered Card
Box Set - (1~500 Same Numbered 6 Single Editions + Magnet Lenticular)

220050537_4782255091809330_5170454416211917249_n.jpg212818103_4782248861809953_6507380514538649719_n.jpg214982135_4782250125143160_7221517523977201484_n.jpg
162061288_4419922441375932_2129398996228026933_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gona have to skip these.
Far too much money to spend in 4 days and no point ordering on the day because you’ll barely be able to order one film.
Weet really need to make a listing like the one click for just full slips and one for the lentis To make it easier for the people buying just the singles

there’s going to be a lot of angry people that will only be able to buy one film

Decided to go for the full slip set. Happy to be proven wrong, but I don't even think a cool transitional effect can help the SL's.

Shame, as it'd be nice to have green goblin and spidey 3 venom on the slips as well doc oc, but there we go...

Weet really need to make a listing like the one click for just full slips and one for the lentis To make it easier for the people buying just the singles

there’s going to be a lot of angry people that will only be able to buy one film
Agreed!

Maybe @Aniv will be able to BETTER put GBs for each FS Trilogy and LE Trilogy, apart from one for each, or at least additionally.
I figure nobody will only want ONE or TWO of the movies, so a "trilogy" would be the best.
Of course, the independent editions would be good for those that would want mixed slips, some FS and some LE(nticular), but I'm guessing those would be very few.

Agreed!

Maybe @Aniv will be able to BETTER put GBs for each FS Trilogy and LE Trilogy, apart from one for each, or at least additionally.
I figure nobody will only want ONE or TWO of the movies, so a "trilogy" would be the best.
Of course, the independent editions would be good for those that would want mixed slips, some FS and some LE(nticular), but I'm guessing those would be very few.
Well, I think WeET are anticipating more demand for SM1 & 2 individually, seeing as they're printing 500 less copies for SM3.

Agreed!

As much as I agree on the trilogy idea for the GB, based on the difficult situation @Aniv faced with overstock on Interstellar, I imagine it would be a logistical nightmare to allocate for effectively 8 GBs where they sure the same allocation

Well, I think WeET are anticipating more demand for SM1 & 2 individually, seeing as they're printing 500 less copies for SM3.
Hmm... interesting, didn't noticed this... indeed curious who will actually buy just the first two (2) and not the last one... my money (although I do not usually bet), is that everybody will actually (want to) get the entire trilogy....

Same here. Way to many pre-orders and not enough organs to donate :D Even tho these releases are fantastic I will have to pass. But maaaan, those fullslips are nice :hungry::hungry::hungry:

Full slips would of been my choices too.
Had they been spread out that’s what I would of gone for.
The numbers are all f**ked too.
There’s less Spider-Man 3 full slips and lentis compared to the other 2.
So there’s going to be some incomplete sets among collectors.

This has honestly been handled so weirdly

•All live on the same day and time
•Not enough copies to have compete sets
•Single listings making it harder to order a full set

As much as I agree on the trilogy idea for the GB, based on the difficult situation @Aniv faced with overstock on Interstellar, I imagine it would be a logistical nightmare to allocate for effectively 8 GBs where they sure the same allocation
Overstock on Interstellar? WHERE? I missed this one, so I would want one Interstellar Double Lenti or Single Lenti!
And I would say that he (@Aniv) can actually manage all much easier at a „trilogy” level than at a single item.
I would expect nobody here on the forum will want to get just one single, but most of us want getting the trilogy.
I for one want all Lenticulars, but if I will not be able to get ALL of them, I will certainly ask for cancelation of the ones I could get, therefore MUCH more work for our GB Hosts.

Overstock on Interstellar? WHERE? I missed this one, so I would want one Interstellar Double Lenti or Single Lenti!
And I would say that he (@Aniv) can actually manage all much easier at a „trilogy” level than at a single item.
I would expect nobody here on the forum will want to get just one single, but most of us want getting the trilogy.
I for one want all Lenticulars, but if I will not be able to get ALL of them, I will certainly ask for cancelation of the ones I could get, therefore MUCH more work for our GB Hosts.
Because a few people, including myself, ordered the DL but switched to the OC, it showed more stock for the DL than was actually available, so I think it was 9 people that had their GB orders cancelled. There’s no more stock now, this all happened when the GBs went live back when.

There will be those who just want maybe 1+2 and not 3, even though it’s the more limited, and so to only have trilogy GBs would leave them out too, so therefore would need single GBs, trilogy GBs, and a OC GB! Would just be a nightmare!