Spider-Man (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.09) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 29, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on July 23, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $51.99 (Individual Editions) - $335 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti - Box Set

Note: Total Print Run: 2,500 copies
Full Slip (Type A) (2disc: 4K UHD + BD) - 650 copies with Numbered Card
Lenti (Fullslip) (Type B) (2disc: 4K UHD + BD) - 850 copies with Numbered Card
Box Set - (1~500 Same Numbered 6 Single Editions + Magnet Lenticular)

220050537_4782255091809330_5170454416211917249_n.jpg212818103_4782248861809953_6507380514538649719_n.jpg214982135_4782250125143160_7221517523977201484_n.jpg
162061288_4419922441375932_2129398996228026933_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! New to the forums here and was referred here by the Reddit sub-forum! Didn’t know this website existed lol anyway! How does one get these spidey steelies! Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome to HDN.

To add to @CleverLoginName 's post (thanks J.), check out this post by @Actarus about how to purchase through our group buys:

@Aniv will be posting the GBs once additional info has been made public with regards to the slips artworks etc...

Holler if you need help around.

Anyone remember how quick those Amazing Spider-Man WEET sets took to sell out who bought Direct?
Just trying to figure out if I need to Group Buy this or if I can just get it Direct like my Captain Marvel Box Sets?
I would guess this and Cap Marvel are close in popularity since that was the 1st Premium release of CM other than Fanatic but they only had 250 copies.

Up to you but for me I will never take the risk again on trying to purchase direct.
Keep in mind several forums have have a certain number reserved for them, for example if the total amount is 2000 the actual amount you can purchase direct will be MUCH less if HDN and other forums have already managed to reserve hundreds of copies.

For me every One click I get will be via GB, and I repeat in case people have forgotten......

5538xl.jpg

Last edited:
I've noticed that MP has an "open group buy" for these steelbooks. Safe to assume that one will eventually be open here? :whistle: Never gone through them, and plan to stick with my fellow Ninjas.:hidefninja:

Reactions: Steely-Booked
Up to you but for me I will never take the risk again on trying to purchase direct.
Keep in mind several forums have have a certain number reserved for them, for example if the total amount is 2000 the actual amount you can purchase direct will be MUCH less if HDN and other forums have already managed to reserve hundreds of copies.

For me every One click I get will be via GB, and I repeat in case people have forgotten......

View attachment 502867Karel
I understand what your saying, I always get OC. I still use the Group Buy services when I think something will sell out instantly.I'm fast and rarely miss out buying direct anywhere.
Your right though more copies have been given to GBs over the years and has made it more difficult to buy direct when half or more of the copies are already sold.

Reactions: Billy Talent
What weet should do is have an option/ listing when they go live for 3 full slips and 3 lentis (one of each film) so that you don’t have to go on 3 separate pages to add 3 separate editions to the basket. The amazing Spider-Man was hard enough to add to the basket with just 2 films.

Reactions: Shark and a_o
How much are these going to be per individual release?

The OC is way out of my budget, and I already have the 4k steelbook set from best buy with all 5 movies

So I'd be double dipping when I really don't need to be, but I do really like all three of these steels.

It would be nice if they did the other 2 movies as well.

The OC is way out of my budget, and I already have the 4k steelbook set from best buy with all 5 movies

So I'd be double dipping when I really don't need to be, but I do really like all three of these steels.

They've already done the 2 TASM films if that's what you meant? FAC and blufans have done/are doing the 2 MCU spidey flicks, so I wouldn't hold your breath for WeET too.

EG individuals were $53, TASM's were $56 - but they came with a 3D disc as well. Likely to be between the 2, plus shipping etc.. The OC will be something around the $340/350 price point.

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83

This 1-Click includes 2 editions for each of the original Spider-Man movies. The box set includes 1 lenti and one full slip for each of the 3 movies from the original trilogy, so it's one box set with 6 editions. There won't be any separate 1-Clicks for each movie.

They've already done the 2 TASM films if that's what you meant? FAC and blufans have done/are doing the 2 MCU spidey flicks, so I wouldn't hold your breath for WeET too.

EG individuals were $53, TASM's were $56 - but they came with a 3D disc as well. Likely to be between the 2, plus shipping etc.. The OC will be something around the $340/350 price point.

How do you know the OC will be that price point?
I mean I certainly hope so and I contacted WEET about it, but no confirmation was given about the cost of the OC.