Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
3.50 star(s) Rating: 3.50/5 4 Votes
Title: Untitled Spider-Man 3

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Jon Watts

Cast: Tom Holland, Zendaya, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jacob Batalon, Marisa Tomei, Tony Revolori, Jamie Foxx, Alfred Molina, Andrew Garfield, Kirsten Dunst

Release: 2021-12-16

A really interesting marketing campaign for possibly the multiverse with the 3 titles. Holland, zendaya and Jacob batalon have shared 3 (fake) titles on their social media each with a new still from the film. Love this.... surely means multiverse... and do the different title colours represent 3 different villains? :watch::coffee:

View attachment 498886
View attachment 498887
View attachment 498891
View attachment 498884
View attachment 498885
View attachment 498888

View attachment 498890

Some theories to the relevance of the fake titles. Could it be:

•Home Slice: Tobey Maguire (pizza delivery boy)
•Home Wrecker: Andrew Garfield (got Gwen and her dad killed and ruined the family)
•Phone Home: Tom Holland (Always calling happy for help/ identity in crisis after FFH so he might be on the run)
I didn't even consider that it could be that deep, but you might be on to something!

Would love to see them bring back Giamatti as Rhino, since we only got a tease of him in ASM2.

Reactions: Flloydo
I didn't even consider that it could be that deep, but you might be on to something!

Would love to see them bring back Giamatti as Rhino, since we only got a tease of him in ASM2.

I’ve seen a few people mention phone home as Garfield and Holland as home wrecker but it don’t make sense to me. I feel it’s the way round I said

Reactions: Noodles
Rumoured to be the title. This one makes the most sense of a correct title.

82CC11F6-E468-40E3-BBF4-8F8ED1D8E402.jpeg

Some fan mock ups

10CAC7FF-A0BF-4CBA-89C6-618CCB4378E8.jpeg

88988248-A671-4D16-990E-228041AB2648.jpeg

0EFEC1EB-9ADA-4E02-B410-F6BD0C912C48.jpeg

and as @Noodles simply put

808A1930-5C9D-4EDE-8B11-6B3F93010002.jpeg

A better look at the board

3C488EAC-D421-460E-9887-15E9ED42F62D.jpeg

these are brilliant
Aunt may says no, keep it PG and copyright issues lol

21E9F690-DD86-463F-BB9D-BD5086E2D571.jpeg

64145765-2965-4334-AF51-F0D1209C683E.jpeg

07BBA390-9D31-441F-A710-0ED66C42814D.jpeg

also, does the hexagons hint at Wanda? There’s a few of them on that board

D339A681-5EE2-4114-AF3F-43D62BD3817A.jpeg

@Flloydo I think this is the most excited I've ever seen you!!! :p

haha, yeah this has got me excited. I feel like a kid :rofl: .
Spidey and anything cloverfield related gets me going LOL

I just hope this film is handled well. I’m a huge fan of homecoming and FFH, if this is handled as well as those 2 (imo) then it will finally be a strong trilogy in the MCU for me.
As much as I love the majority of the MCU, all the solo films that have trilogy’s usually have a weak link (Again imo) (first cap, first iron man, Thor 2 etc) so it would be nice to finally get a strong trilogy for one character. Plus I love how he’s handled in civil war, infinity war and endgame.

And although Holland has denied cameos from maguire and Garfield I still think they will be involved. And if they are then it could be epic and finally have closure on the other 2 spideys, especially Garfield who was robbed of a third film. Everything so far is pointing toward the multiverse with wandavision in full swing and the doctor strange sequel so if maguire and Garfield don’t show up then there’s going to be some incredibly annoyed fans.

Also I’ve always found spidey to have the best marvel villains, just like batman for DC (x men too but spideys just that liittle bit more) and I’d love to see Molinas doc ock to have some more screen time and I think gyllenhall smashed mysterio so it would be cool to see him return

I am loving all the theories and guesses of what might be happening though. And although I mentioned the hexagons with wandavision, it’s clearly Parker’s web formula however, it could still have a double meaning and we all know marvel like to f**k with fans and have Easter eggs. I’ve seen some comments that the web on the board around the actual title has a resemblance to the map of Puerto Rico which could hint at Miles too. Might be a stretch but you never know. Christmas couldn’t come sooner lol

Also I’ve needed this, I’ve had a horrible start to 2021 and tbh things at home are getting worse so this has cheered me up I suppose. It’s brought out my inner geek

Last edited:
It was a proper blast from the past for me.

Guy used to do Newsround on the CBBC part of BBC.

Wtf! I remember him. That’s crazy. I see a name getting chucked about on twitter but i didn’t look into it. I thought it was just a industry random. That’s hilarious

Not sure if this is coincidence or not, but on the same day that the official title was announced, Tobey Maguire reactivated his Twitter that's been dormant since 2013. I'd say that's a pretty decent hint that he's going to appear in No Way Home.

(my buddy said he'd like to see Tobey as Uncle Ben in this universe and I thought that was kinda interesting)

Not sure if this is coincidence or not, but on the same day that the official title was announced, Tobey Maguire reactivated his Twitter that's been dormant since 2013. I'd say that's a pretty decent hint that he's going to appear in No Way Home.

(my buddy said he'd like to see Tobey as Uncle Ben in this universe and I thought that was kinda interesting)

some Of the gifs on twitter of tobey reactivating his account are genius, like the undertaker walking back into the ring.

the whole uncle Ben thing has been spoken about for a few years now. A lot of fans wanted him to appear as him as Holland’s ben but hopefully he just comes back as the Raimi spidey in this

Reactions: tridon
After years of speculation, Sony Pictures have provided us some answers about having a planned shared universe between their studio and Marvel. It appears that this is indeed in the cards and SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME will be the film that kicks things off.

"There actually is a plan. I think now maybe it’s getting a little more clear for people where we’re headed and I think when ‘No Way Home’ comes out, even more will be revealed. The great thing is we have this very excellent relationship with Kevin [Feige]. There’s an incredible sandbox there to play with. We want those MCU movies to be absolutely huge, because that’s great for us and our Marvel characters, and I think that’s the same thing on their side. But we have a great relationship. There’s lots of opportunities, I think, that are going to happen."

• Informative
Reactions: BluSteel2012