Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: July 27, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on May 7 at 9 AM for Red Carpet - 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12564552-5234766288707596.jpg
12564552-1334766288642730.jpg12564552-3574766288581926.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
200.gif

read the book "the art of collecting"
...which was written by a genius btw

chapter 4 "Buy 2 instead of 1: The Fear of getting a damaged copy"
Standard steelbooks are just bookends anyway. Back to the here and now, of course I still get premium FAC in pairs. How else do I afford such a hobby, as I sell the extra to you for a profit :rofl:

Zavvi is starting to scare me with charging earlier than normal. Luckily I cancelled some extra copies a couple of days ago.
I usually wait until Monday night to cancel anything I don't need but Ready Player One being charged 2 weeks earlier than expected changed that. It was still another 6 days before Ready Player One was dispatched so we'll see how long dispatch takes this time.

Zavvi is starting to scare me with charging earlier than normal. Luckily I cancelled some extra copies a couple of days ago.
I usually wait until Monday night to cancel anything I don't need but Ready Player One being charged 2 weeks earlier than expected changed that. It was still another 6 days before Ready Player One was dispatched so we'll see how long dispatch takes this time.
Ready Player one was usual time payment was taken
3-5 days before release date

I posted weeks before release date in the ready player one thread on June 19th that the release date was changed to July 13th
That thread OP release date was updated on June 19th

With Disney releases Zavvi sometimes take payment on the Monday or Tuesday
You need to cancel by the Sunday a week before release date if you want to make sure payment is not taken

Reactions: Stygian
My CC has been charged as well. Must have been within the past hour, as it hadn't been taken when I checked my account earlier this morning.

Can't wait to see this to be honest... :)

DAMN!
I feel like I'll be loosing this one, since I could not made the preorder at that time! :( :offtopic::grumpy::banghead:

Is there anyone that can spare one of their multiple ordered?
(I can, for example, exchange for one of the "flying Vader head" cause I have one preorder in UK and one in Germany, which I will cancel in the end)

@paulboland, please what do you suggest I do (I can't be an Red Carpet subscriber, although I would want to; not living in UK :()?

DAMN!
I feel like I'll be loosing this one, since I could not made the preorder at that time! :( :offtopic::grumpy::banghead:

Is there anyone that can spare one of their multiple ordered?
(I can, for example, exchange for one of the "flying Vader head" cause I have one preorder in UK and one in Germany, which I will cancel in the end)

@paulboland, please what do you suggest I do (I can't be an Red Carpet subscriber, although I would want to; not living in UK :()?
If Zavvi have any due to cancellations they will make available at some stage after release date just keep watch on this thread or Zavvi twitter/facebook for any announcements
That might be just after release date or a few weeks later it can vary with Zavvi

There is also the possibility they won't have any or only a small amount that is used for replacements instead

All you can do is keep watch on this thread for any updates in regards to Zavvi having back in stock

Reactions: Felix_ro
If Zavvi have any due to cancellations they will make available at some stage after release date just keep watch on this thread or Zavvi twitter/facebook for any announcements
That might be just after release date or a few weeks later it can vary with Zavvi

There is also the possibility they won't have any or only a small amount that is used for replacements instead

All you can do is keep watch on this thread for any updates in regards to Zavvi having back in stock
So this is all just "by chance" or better put, by Zavvi's will! :angry:
I honestly don't understand them (aka Disney and Zavvi), why did not made more of these,
cause for sure they (aka Disney and Zavvi) expected to be an easy sell.... maybe they (aka Disney and Zavvi) don't want to make money... :facepalm: