Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens - In theaters December 18, 2015

Gaveecho

Premium Supporter
Nov 22, 2011
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015)

Tagline: The Force Lives On...

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]J.J. Abrams[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Mark Hamill[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Carrie Fisher[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Harrison Ford[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anthony Daniels[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Boyega[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daisy Ridley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Adam Driver[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Oscar Isaac[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andy Serkis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Domhnall Gleeson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Max von Sydow[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Peter Mayhew[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kenny Baker[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gwendoline Christie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lupita Nyong'o[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Warwick Davis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Greg Grunberg[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Maisie Richardson-Sellers[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Miltos Yerolemou[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Pip Andersen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dixie Arnold[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Christina Chong[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jessica Henwick[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Billie Catherine Lourd[/ACTOR]

Plot: A continuation of the saga created by George Lucas, set thirty years after Star Wars: Episode VI – Return of the Jedi.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
lPMLNr8IEvwRMy36sPd5Zw6dk6D.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

[/media]

sw-fa-728.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
11 Am Thursday, can't wait.

First film in ages I'm going to with my family, what with being about during the holidays.

Just got to watch the episodes 4, 5 and 6 now.

Watching the Prequels it isn't as bad as others make it out to be. Get rid of The gugans and replace the actors for Anakin and Padme and it would be a lot better mind. They have good things about them,

Trouble is people hyped them up so damn much and I worry that this film is getting too hyped up.

Last edited:
Reactions: harry
Yeah to be honest I don't speak to a lot of them anymore so hey ho.

When's your birthday? Is it over Christmas. Good ol birthdays cinema trip. When I was 25 I went to see iron man 2 on my own on my birthday lol had the day off and thought **** it lol

My mum took me to see great gatsby The other year on my bday too.
We used to go a lot and hadn't been in years

Yeah I hate opening night for big films, or even the week following.
I see revenge of the sith opening night. That was hectic

It opened 6 months ago and I see Jurassic world there. Very cool but expensive
My birthday is on the 18th, so I've always joked that Force Awakens is JJ's present to me. :p

Haha same mate... my dad used to take me to the cinema for my birthday all the time. In fact, we used to go a lot even when it wasn't my birthday lol. As far as I can remember though, the last time we went to the cinema was to see Bourne Ultimatum back in 2007, so it's been a while!

I think opening night is fully booked at my cinema anyway, so we couldn't book it for then even if we wanted to. I wanted to wait at least a week, but my dad doesn't live out this way, so can only make it over on certain days before he starts back at work. Do you have any idea when the movie's cinema run ends?

Nice! Great choice of film to see in IMAX. How much was it dude?

11 Am Thursday, can't wait.

First film in ages I'm going to with my family, what with being about during the holidays.

Just got to watch the episodes 4, 5 and 6 now.

Watching the Prequels it isn't as bad as others make it out to be. Get rid of The gugans and replace the actors for Anakin and Padme and it would be a lot better mind. They have good things about them,

Trouble is people hyped them up so damn much and I worry that this film is getting too hyped up.
I agree with you... they have their faults, but they're still pretty fun at least. I actually just rewatched The Phantom Menace earlier for the first time in a long time, and I remember always hating Jar Jar, but this time the entire Gungan species annoyed the hell out of me lol.

Spoilers

Finn, Poe, Rey, Luke, Leila, Han, Chewy all get killed off in the first act

Rest of the story mainly focuses on the plight of the Gungans during a Muja fruit drought.

Side story is on the "First Order" conducting an expense claims investigation against high ranking officals.

With Ren leading the investigation to try and find out who has claimed First Order money building Endorian Chicken Coup.

and the droids are updating their system to Space windows 10.

Oops how do I do the spoiler tags??

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I really really hope they will break the Box office and become #1
Pretty sure it will! :thumbs:
@harry @Noodles
I'm sure it'll fly past Jurassic World and possibly Titanic! :thumbs: And I'm thinking it wont beat AVATAR :dunno:... But I'm hoping it will! :woot:

Let's play a game
jigsaw.gif
What are your Box Office Predictions?

Mine: of course it'll open at #1 - possibly around the $205-$225
and its box office run might finish at - #2 (Behind Avatar) $2.5 Billion

popcorn2.gif

@harry @Noodles
I'm sure it'll fly past Jurassic World and possibly Titanic! :thumbs: And I'm thinking it wont beat AVATAR :dunno:... But I'm hoping it will! :woot:

Let's play a game
jigsaw.gif
What are your Box Office Predictions?

Mine: of course it'll open at #1 - possibly around the $205-$225
and its box office run might finish at - #2 (Behind Avatar) $2.5 Billion

popcorn2.gif

Hmm, i dont know, i want it to finish #1, but i think you are right. It might finish #2

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007