Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon.co.jp Exclusive Premium Boxset) [Japan]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: May 4, 2016
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.jp exclusive with shopping bag - Sold out
Amazon.co.jp exclusive without shopping bag
Regular boxset - Sold out
Price: ¥10,638 | ¥10,584
Note:
- Amazon.jp exclusive gifts : BB-8 card, Special shopping bag
- Box-set gifts : Kylo Ren figure, Special Guide book, Poster, Art cards

615fdl7--xL._SL1000_.jpg

51G92nZYMZL.jpg71lYX9cfJoL._SL1500_.jpg 71bgX99PLmL._SL1500_.jpg

When I saw the steelbook image, It has spine title on the steelbook. But, I don't know exactly.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you are getting it a week earlier than the rest of the world. Congratulations.

Congratulations for what?? All I'm saying is the artwork on the Japanese set is the same as the artwork on the Best Buy. I shouldn't have to spell it out for you. Or maybe I do.

Congratulations for what?? All I'm saying is the artwork on the Japanese set is the same as the artwork on the Best Buy. I shouldn't have to spell it out for you. Or maybe I do.
Im curious, what did best buy say to you when you went to pick up your Star Wars steelbook yesterday?

After seeing this in the cinema and because I will definitely be buying a collectors steelbook, I couldn't resist and downloaded it last night to watch it again ... and oh my god. All I can say is the sound quality and picture is AMAZING. It's just like Star Trek Into Darkness ... VIBRANT colors / AWESOME 5.1 sound quality.

JJ Abrams knows how to create a spectacle and I like the way him and his team edit these films. The VFX / SFX really shines in home theater set ups. Other directors / teams need to learn from him and spend a lot of time on the audio mixing.

Reactions: Obi Wan Dandobi
I was pondering ordering this, glad I decided not to, the extras look awful for the price...the figure looks like a standard action figure with a stand glued onto it. I find the shopping bag the low point of the edition...there were loads of different designs of shopping bags going around Tesco and the Disney Store over here for like a £1 or so.

Reactions: milky