Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon.co.jp Exclusive Premium Boxset) [Japan]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: May 4, 2016
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.jp exclusive with shopping bag - Sold out
Amazon.co.jp exclusive without shopping bag
Regular boxset - Sold out
Price: ¥10,638 | ¥10,584
Note:
- Amazon.jp exclusive gifts : BB-8 card, Special shopping bag
- Box-set gifts : Kylo Ren figure, Special Guide book, Poster, Art cards

615fdl7--xL._SL1000_.jpg

51G92nZYMZL.jpg71lYX9cfJoL._SL1500_.jpg 71bgX99PLmL._SL1500_.jpg

When I saw the steelbook image, It has spine title on the steelbook. But, I don't know exactly.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol. folks do not pay attention to Japanese steelbook releases. Japan sucks at this game.

No... really. I'm serious. :stop:

Here are 2 perfectly true statements.

I have over 400 steelbooks on my TV room wall.

I have zero steelbooks from Japan on my TV room wall.
:LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: milky and GoDo
Alright HDNinjas, somebody make the argument for me for keeping my preorder of this. I like the box part, but I'm having trouble really seeing the value. I'm right on the fence and need some convincing.

Alright HDNinjas, somebody make the argument for me for keeping my preorder of this. I like the box part, but I'm having trouble really seeing the value. I'm right on the fence and need some convincing.
I think I'm doing you more of a favour by talking you out of it. Quite the sum of money you'll save that way that you'd otherwise have to spend on this not so great box.

Reactions: phate11
lol. folks do not pay attention to Japanese steelbook releases. Japan sucks at this game.

No... really. I'm serious. :stop:

Here are 2 perfectly true statements.

I have over 400 steelbooks on my TV room wall.

I have zero steelbooks from Japan on my TV room wall.
:LOL:
Tell me about it. IMHO the most recent exception is Fury Premium Edition, WEA steelbook with a 60-pg booklet in a nice full slip:cigar:
So dumb they don't give a geisha f:ohno::ohno:k about steelbook lovers in other countries; only Japanese subtitle, only Japanese text in booklet, pre-orders almost always for resellers who never see movies:punch: , ridiculously overpriced as usual, etc.

Cancel it
Yep, and thank StifflersDad later:thumbs:

Not sure where your based but the Nova one click worked out cheaper for me than this. I'm a massive Star Wars fan but not even I could justify the £85 it would have cost me to get it here. Cancelled as soon as I saw the pics. Now treat yourself to a one click! :naughty::happy: