STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
This is the 5th e-mail from Sideshow today! At least they haven't forgotten about him!

We received an update from our production staff about your statue and wanted to share it with you! We are working hard on your hand crafted Commander Cody statue and wanted to inform you that your item will begin arriving into our warehouse and shipping out to you between May and June of 2015.

That's good news, I know you're a fan. I still need to watch that show.

Hey what part of Washington are you from? Ever been to Emerald City Comic Con?

I'm tellin' ya man, you don't know what you're missing! Especially when you get to the later seasons.

I'm in western WA, about 2 hours south of Seattle. Haven't been to the EC con yet. I do need to go. A friend of mine told me that theres a SW exibit up near there right now.

Whoa, thats cool. I know you'll love that for sure if it happens Lou. I've still been avoiding SW news sites like crazy to try to dodge any spoilers, but its like there are articles about them everywhere. I thankfully haven't clicked on any yet, but I still fear it will get spoiled for me while reading some off topic forum, site or news station. Its so weird not going on the SW sites I used to visit daily.

I had to double check the link to make sure there weren't any spoilers for TFA, LOL! I would have hated myself if I had done something like that.

Yeah, I hope we get a few episodes tricking in here and there. I don't expect them to bring the show back, but a few arcs now and then wouldn't be a bad thing. ;)

This is the 5th e-mail from Sideshow today! At least they haven't forgotten about him!

Good God! The new movie will be out by the time we get him. Savage is supposed to be a few weeks out from what I heard.

Reactions: SithLord84
I'm tellin' ya man, you don't know what you're missing! Especially when you get to the later seasons.

I'm in western WA, about 2 hours south of Seattle. Haven't been to the EC con yet. I do need to go. A friend of mine told me that theres a SW exibit up near there right now.

I had to double check the link to make sure there weren't any spoilers for TFA, LOL! I would have hated myself if I had done something like that.

Yeah, I hope we get a few episodes tricking in here and there. I don't expect them to bring the show back, but a few arcs now and then wouldn't be a bad thing. ;)

LOL. I'm sure sooner or later its going to get spoiled for me anyways. I can only avoid the obvious news stories or comment sections but I'm sure someone will post something about it some completely irrelevant comment section without a spoiler warning or something. I'm so surprised my SW buddies have been trying to avoid spoilers too.

It would be cool if Filoni would drop a new Ep here or there, or at least give the fans attending a convention some kind of exclusive Ep before its released a few months later for everyone else.

LOL. I'm sure sooner or later its going to get spoiled for me anyways. I can only avoid the obvious news stories or comment sections but I'm sure someone will post something about it some completely irrelevant comment section without a spoiler warning or something. I'm so surprised my SW buddies have been trying to avoid spoilers too.

It would be cool if Filoni would drop a new Ep here or there, or at least give the fans attending a convention some kind of exclusive Ep before its released a few months later for everyone else.

Well, don't worry dude! I won't post anything in this thread that would spoil TFA for you, and I'll be sure to double check my links from now on. :)

I'd love if they went back and did Son of Dathomir. I still haven't read the comic, but I'd be all over, geekin' out BIGTIME, over that arc in TCW.

Well, don't worry dude! I won't post anything in this thread that would spoil TFA for you, and I'll be sure to double check my links from now on. :)

I'd love if they went back and did Son of Dathomir. I still haven't read the comic, but I'd be all over, geekin' out BIGTIME, over that arc in TCW.

Thanks bud :) But if something slipped through I wouldn't be mad at you. Like I said its everywhere online and I think it will be impossible to dodge everything until December.

I still haven't read Son of Dathomir either yet, but I've read some really good reviews of it. I'll pick it up sooner or later. There is actually quite a lot of awesome Maul stuff out there in books and comics. Shadow Hunter is still my favorite Maul book/story out of everything I've read/seen him in.

Reactions: STARKILLER 1138

Good God! The new movie will be out by the time we get him. Savage is supposed to be a few weeks out from what I heard.

One of these days I'll start it! I heard the EMP currently has a Star Wars costume display, you'll have to take pictures if you make it up there. My friend from Puyallup has an extra 3-day pass to ECC, I'm thinking of going. Anthony Daniels will be there so I'd probably have to fork out the cash for his autograph!

I still haven't read Son of Dathomir either yet, but I've read some really good reviews of it. I'll pick it up sooner or later. There is actually quite a lot of awesome Maul stuff out there in books and comics. Shadow Hunter is still my favorite Maul book/story out of everything I've read/seen him in.

Speaking of Star Wars comics, did you check out any of the new Marvel releases that are considered official canon now? I almost grabbed the first issue of Star Wars but it was $5, figured I would just wait until the trades come out. Looks like the other three titles are Darth Vader, Princess Leia, and Kanan.

Thanks bud :) But if something slipped through I wouldn't be mad at you. Like I said its everywhere online and I think it will be impossible to dodge everything until December.

I'd love a canon OG story on him. He's popular enough!

One of these days I'll start it! I heard the EMP currently has a Star Wars costume display, you'll have to take pictures if you make it up there. My friend from Puyallup has an extra 3-day pass to ECC, I'm thinking of going. Anthony Daniels will be there so I'd probably have to fork out the cash for his autograph!

Speaking of Star Wars comics, did you check out any of the new Marvel releases that are considered official canon now? I almost grabbed the first issue of Star Wars but it was $5, figured I would just wait until the trades come out. Looks like the other three titles are Darth Vader, Princess Leia, and Kanan.

Yeah, that was it! I'd love to go, I just hate driving to Seattle, LOL! LMK if you go. I'll see what I can do about getting up there.

I really need to catch up on my canon comic and book stuff now. I feel like I may have missed a bunch of stuff. You know of a site that has an official canon list for all this?

Yeah, that was it! I'd love to go, I just hate driving to Seattle, LOL! LMK if you go. I'll see what I can do about getting up there.

I really need to catch up on my canon comic and book stuff now. I feel like I may have missed a bunch of stuff. You know of a site that has an official canon list for all this?

Will do!

I just knew about the comics being canon because I follow comic book news. But here's a list on wookieepedia I found that seems to have everything although it has every CW episode listed individually so it takes a bit to scroll through: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_canon_media#js

Those four Marvel titles plus Son of Dathomir look like the only comics on the list.

Two books are already out I didn't know about! One is Tarkin which I now want to read and then A New Dawn which is a prequel to SW: Rebels. Plus a third novel called Heir to the Jedi comes out next week!

Will do!

I just knew about the comics being canon because I follow comic book news. But here's a list on wookieepedia I found that seems to have everything although it has every CW episode listed individually so it takes a bit to scroll through: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_canon_media#js

Those four Marvel titles plus Son of Dathomir look like the only comics on the list.

Two books are already out I didn't know about! One is Tarkin which I now want to read and then A New Dawn which is a prequel to SW: Rebels. Plus a third novel called Heir to the Jedi comes out next week!

Nice! Thanks man. I have A New Dawn, but haven't read it yet. I will probably take a crack at it as the first season of Rebels nears a bluray release. I guess I haven't missed as much as I thought then.

Filled with force your home must be. :vulcan: < YODA :D

Great collection my friend, i might break into your home and grab some pieces lol jk

LOL! Thank you. :) Hey, if you can get one past me, I'll carry the rest out for ya! ;) :D

Impressive...most impressive. :D

Thank you. :)

Reactions: monsterzebra

I've gotta get into these new SW comics. I still want to pick up "The" Star Wars TPB that was based on GL's original rough draft screenplay.

I'd love a canon OG story on him. He's popular enough!

I've found that I still get the exact same amount of enjoyment out of stuff that isn't canon anymore as I did when it was. I think after some fans were outraged by the canon announcement, they've basically found the old stuff worthless or something. A lot of the stories are still great, and I bet some writers will write around them instead of writing over everything.

I've gotta get into these new SW comics. I still want to pick up "The" Star Wars TPB that was based on GL's original rough draft screenplay.

I've found that I still get the exact same amount of enjoyment out of stuff that isn't canon anymore as I did when it was. I think after some fans were outraged by the canon announcement, they've basically found the old stuff worthless or something. A lot of the stories are still great, and I bet some writers will write around them instead of writing over everything.

I hear ya! I wasn't outraged, but was a little disappointed that such a great story like TFU was no longer canon. And, to me, was a far better story of how the rebellion came to be. Not to mention Sam's Galen Marek/ Starkiller character was the best thing in SW, IMO. I hope that they find a way to make another likeness of him or a live action movie with him as a Jedi/ Sith or some kind of lightsaber/ force weilding character. The guys is just awesome!

Lol i'll take you by the word! :D
May have to use the force though.. hit me up with your address and i'll try to catch a flight [emoji14]

LOL! There we go! That's how I like it! :D

I was a little upset by it, especially since I love the Thrawn books and it will be a bummer if Mara Jade no longer exists. I don't think the old stuff is worthless though, I still want to read the X-wing series.

I hear ya! I wasn't outraged, but was a little disappointed that such a great story like TFU was no longer canon. And, to me, was a far better story of how the rebellion came to be. Not to mention Sam's Galen Marek/ Starkiller character was the best thing in SW, IMO. I hope that they find a way to make another likeness of him or a live action movie with him as a Jedi/ Sith or some kind of lightsaber/ force weilding character. The guys is just awesome!

LOL! There we go! That's how I like it! :D

I hope they find a way to bring Starkiller back too, or at least make a live action character for Sam Witwer. He loves SW so much and it would be awesome to see him in a future movie.

I was a little upset by it, especially since I love the Thrawn books and it will be a bummer if Mara Jade no longer exists. I don't think the old stuff is worthless though, I still want to read the X-wing series.

It would be great if they could find a way to keep Mara, but I have a feeling she's going to be completely written over in the new trilogy. I never got to read the X-Wing series, but one of my buddies has and he loves them. The only things I got that were X-Wing related were the Nintedo Rogue Squadron games. Man those were so freaking fun!

It would be great if they could find a way to keep Mara, but I have a feeling she's going to be completely written over in the new trilogy. I never got to read the X-Wing series, but one of my buddies has and he loves them. The only things I got that were X-Wing related were the Nintedo Rogue Squadron games. Man those were so freaking fun!

I put so much time into the Rogue Squadron games on the N64. Also the Shadows of the Empire game! I forgot about all the adventures I had with Dash Rendar, ha ha.

I put so much time into the Rogue Squadron games on the N64. Also the Shadows of the Empire game! I forgot about all the adventures I had with Dash Rendar, ha ha.

Oh man, SotE is still one of my favorite games of all time. I remember when it first came out and I was not smart enough to think of preordering games yet and it was sold out everywhere and after weeks of searching I finally found one in stock at Target. Good times Lol. My favorite level is the one where you're after Boba and in the end you get to fight him, then you get to fight Slave 1. I might have to go look for my N64 this weekend.

Reactions: terp_fan99
Oh man, SotE is still one of my favorite games of all time. I remember when it first came out and I was not smart enough to think of preordering games yet and it was sold out everywhere and after weeks of searching I finally found one in stock at Target. Good times Lol. My favorite level is the one where you're after Boba and in the end you get to fight him, then you get to fight Slave 1. I might have to go look for my N64 this weekend.

I wish I still had my N64 now, I'm jealous! I remember thinking the last level was cool because you could change into an X-wing (that was before the rogue squadron games came out). I also had the pod racer game, but that wasn't as fun.