泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 12, 2017
Pre-order date: May 20, 2017
Purchase link: HDZeta
HDN Group Buys: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular
Note: WEA steelbook, Full Glossy finish. Extended Cut Version.

SP Full.jpg SP Lenti.jpg SP BabyDoll.jpg SP Boxset.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 3.29.15 PM.png

Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png
Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered the boxset from the HDzeta site, but didn't get a confirmation email. Anyone else has the same problem?

Anybody get a confirmation email from the site?

It's in my order history and payment says 'success'.

What worries me is that there is also 2 other seperate orders in my order history from May 4th for 2 copies of L.A. CONFIDENTIAL (lenticular) which I never even tried to order. They both say 'payment pending '.

I got a full slip version of that from the GB here. WTF?
This is normal not to get a conformation email. I've ordered multiple times and never received an email, all will be fine as long as your order has a status of ''payment success'' you're all good

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Boxset secured. Feel bad for those who paid $17 more via GB.
Honestly, considering some people had random charges to their card after purchasing something directly from HDZeta previously, I'd much rather pay the extra $17 to pay through PayPal for peace of mind.
I'm also very happy that just over $10 of it goes to HDN, it's a great community that wouldn't be able to be here without people's support.

Honestly, considering some people had random charges to their card after purchasing something directly from HDZeta previously, I'd much rather pay the extra $17 to pay through PayPal for peace of mind.
I'm also very happy that just over $10 of it goes to HDN, it's a great community that wouldn't be able to be here without people's support.
100% agree. Don't want to risk fraud.

Boxset secured on the HDzeta website! :joy: Hadn't realized that one of the lentis was exclusive to the boxset :wacky:

Anyway, for those with "Payment failed" messages: I tried 2 times to pay with my American Express card -> "Payment failed". I called the bank and they said I had mixed up the month and year for the "valid thru" date (I had entered it correctly!). Then I tried a third time with my MasterCard, et voilà: "Payment successful".

I also sent a message to HDzeta to cancel my first two orders.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Shanester
When first GB was announced for 18th the SB release was 16th, now GB will be active before release on HDzeta site it seems, how does that work ? someone get a pre approved amount of items set aside ?

The GBs hosted on HDN are from HDZeta directly, not a third party.

Yes very reasonable, good price on set aswell.

But wasnt clear if this includes any shipping of is that paid at a later stage ?

Shipping is included.

Status
Not open for further replies.