Oct 15, 2009
Toledo, Spain
Sweeney Todd

Warner Home Video
UK Import

Pics of actual SteelBook courtesy of carllenc:
View attachment 4960
View attachment 4961

Audio:English Dolby TrueHD 5.1, German Dolby Digital 5.1, English Dolby Digital 5.1, French Dolby Digital 5.1, Italian Dolby Digital 5.1, Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1
Subtitles:English, English, Spanish, French
Region:B
BD-50 GB
HD-Widescreen (16:9, 1.78:1) 1920x1080p
Video-Codec:VC-1

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: goufcustom
Of all the 2007, 2008, and 2009 BD Steelbooks, the proper Play.com version, with distinct UPC, and booklet was the only steelbook to elude me :(

Cheers
CrashKelly

Re: Sweeney Todd (SteelBook) [UK]

Thats like having a burr in your shorts.
Of all the 2007, 2008, and 2009 BD Steelbooks, the proper Play.com version, with distinct UPC, and booklet was the only steelbook to elude me :(

Cheers
CrashKelly

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk

It would completely depend on the price, but I probably would buy it. I could then say that I have personally held and owned every BD Steelbook release from 2007, 2008, and 2009 ;)

Cheers
CrashKelly

I saw someone selling the play.com exclusive opened, but knowing you. You probably wouldn't want it opened EEK! ;)

I saw someone selling the play.com exclusive opened, but knowing you. You probably wouldn't want it opened EEK! ;)

Had chances at a few open ones as well and passed. Especially with this release, if it is not sealed, you have no idea if it is actually the one from Play.com or if it is one of the wide spread releases.

Sealed or nothing ;)

Cheers
CrashKelly

The play.com release had a booklet. It's extremely rare and a sealed one rarer still. It was the first UK Steelbook so they can be found but take a bit of looking especially for one in good/mint condition.

The play.com release had a booklet. It's extremely rare and a sealed one rarer still. It was the first UK Steelbook so they can be found but take a bit of looking especially for one in good/mint condition.

I found one with the booklet a while back (and even though the steelbook was damaged, I just wanted the booklet). When I got it, I realized that the seller had taken a pair of scissors and cut the booklet to it fit inside the steelbook. :( :eek: