The Amazing Spider-Man 2 3D - In theaters May 2nd, 2014

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
From IMDB:
In The Amazing Spider-Man™ 2, for Peter Parker (Andrew Garfield), life is busy – between taking out the bad guys as Spider-Man and spending time with the person he loves, Gwen (Emma Stone), high school graduation can’t come quickly enough. Peter hasn’t forgotten about the promise he made to Gwen’s father to protect her by staying away – but that’s a promise he just can’t keep. Things will change for Peter when a new villain, Electro (Jamie Foxx), emerges, an old friend, Harry Osborn (Dane DeHaan), returns, and Peter uncovers new clues about his past.
With: Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Jamie Foxx, Shailene Woodley, Dane DeHaan, Colm Feore, Paul Giamatti, and Sally Field.

Final Trailer:
[media=youtube]DlM2CWNTQ84[/media]

Old info:
Per First Showing:

Already?! Deadline reports that Sony/Columbia Pictures has set a date for The Amazing Spider-Man 2, a sequel to Marc Webb's new take on the web-head, starring Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker. They're claiming the key May 2nd, 2014 release spot, aiming to kick off the 2014 summer with Spidey, which is 2 years, 9 months away. It's very early to be scheduling for 2014, but a Sony exec explains: "I think it speaks volumes about our confidence in what we are seeing on the new film and our desire to move quickly on the next installment." That may be true, but we're still a year away from seeing the first Amazing Spider-Man!
The Amazing Spider-Man, a fresh new take on the comic book hero created by Stan Lee & Steve Ditko, stars Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker, our hero Spider-Man, as well as Emma Stone, Rhys Ifans, Martin Sheen as Uncle Ben and Sally Field as Aunt May. 500 Days of Summer director Marc Webb is directing this new reboot of Spider-Man, from a screenplay written by Alvin Sargent (Sam Raimi's Spider-Man), Steve Kloves (Harry Potter franchise) and James Vanderbilt (The Rundown, Zodiac, The Losers). Sony is bringing this new Amazing Spider-Man movie to theaters in 3D on July 3rd, 2012. Watch the first teaser trailer here.

Also, while it wasn't mentioned by Deadline, it was revealed last year that Marc Webb would be directing "the next three movies" in this new Spider-Man franchise, so the early assumption is that he'll also be back.

Attachments

• Amazing-Spider-Man-2.jpg
    Amazing-Spider-Man-2.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 322
  • spider.jpg
    spider.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 329
  • the_amazing_spider_man_2_teaser_poster_by_enoch16-d5w91tg.jpg
    the_amazing_spider_man_2_teaser_poster_by_enoch16-d5w91tg.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 308
Last edited by a moderator:
LOL! Do we really need another DAMN Trailer! :hilarious: Sony should just release the film on Blu-Ray, we've seen most of it anyway with all these trailers and featurettes! :p No matter, I'm gonna go see it in the theater! :LOL: I know, I'm a sucker! :emb:

Sony will be releasing the "final" trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man 2! The NEW promo image teases that the trailer will be coming out in four days. :thumbs:

asmrhino_4days.jpg

:movie:

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Watched the first few trailers, then I've ignored the rest. They give too much away these days. I watched Cap America Winter Soldier trailer 1 and 2 and will now ignore the rest of them too.

Prefer going into the cinema knowing very little beforehand

Thank God Abrams is doing Star Wars, he's known for secrecy and giving little away in trailers except a couple of money shots. :D

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

I read an interview with the director who was commenting on the backlash about multiple villains in the film and he stated that The Rhino only appears in the film for FOUR MINUTES!!!

And about the trailer campaign, I saw the first trailer and that was it. After the trailer campaign for Prometheus spoiled the film for me (personally) I only try and watch a teaser and a main trailer and that's it. Warner Bros / Legendary promote their films well though (Man of Steel, Pacific Rim and the upcoming Godzilla have superb trailers)

Someone edited all the footage from all the trailers and featurettes and clips that Sony released for the first film and it result in a 25 MINUTE showreel

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Someone edited all the footage from all the trailers and featurettes and clips that Sony released for the first film and it result in a 25 MINUTE showreel

EEK! 25 minutes! LOL! WOW! That's crazy, I would like to see that video! :p I also read that interview. 4 minutes of screen time for Rhino! :angry: I also read that Paul Giamatti signed on for another Spidey film, so part 2 might just set up for a bigger role in part 3 :thumbs:

Yesterday Sony released a new promo that in 4 days they'll be releasing a "final" trailer.

Today, 3 more days to go and a new promo...

3daysspidermanlarge1.jpg

:movie:

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I read an interview with the director who was commenting on the backlash about multiple villains in the film and he stated that The Rhino only appears in the film for FOUR MINUTES!!!

Yeah this was mentioned way back at the beginning of production too by Webb that he was basically just going to be a villain in a couple of action set pieces rather than part of the full story.