wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I managed to purchase all 3 boxsets with the collectors boxset from someone holding a group buy on fb on Saturday for £418 delivered which I don't think is too far off what you guys have paid so was pretty pleased with that as getting these anywhere near face value now would be like trying to find rocking horse ****
That's not bad at all considering. I just calculated all of my costings including the separate HDN GB fees etc, came to £394.21 in total for me.

Reactions: Covcraig
What did it cost you if you don't mind me asking?
What Mickle said I guess, unless he added something wrong hahaha I haven't worked it out myself, not something that interests me, but regardless. It seems like you payed pretty much the GB price and if your seller is within the EU that's a closed price. If any of us gets hit with some fees that'll put us over. So yeah, cheap.

Reactions: Covcraig
My guy is based out of Hong Kong, he's not long messaged asking if I want them sending individually or together via EMS? He says "your customs is friendly, i've sent a package with six boxsets before and no issues" so I dunno what to tell him really, what do you all reckon?

What Mickle said I guess, unless he added something wrong hahaha I haven't worked it out myself, not something that interests me, but regardless. It seems like you payed pretty much the GB price and if your seller is within the EU that's a closed price. If any of us gets hit with some fees that'll put us over. So yeah, cheap.
:naughty:

BB = $190.57 / £147.60
HDN GB fee = $7.43 / £5.76

TDK/TDKR = $282.01 / £221.24
HDN GB fee = $10.99 / £8.63

Last hiccup payment for PP fees = $14 / £10.98

You do the math :LOL:

Sounds far fetched lol What country are you having it sent to? England?

Cmon guys I can see the most of yous are not really happy about the storage box. However, this is a fundamental stone in the edition which makes it so special. Forget the bloody price. This is gonna be the best edition of the year! Its the beginning of January and I think we've already got the best edition!!!

Cmon guys I can see the most of yous are not really happy about the storage box. However, this is a fundamental stone in the edition which makes it so special. Forget the bloody price. This is gonna be the best edition of the year! Its the beginning of January and I think we've already got the best edition!!!

Er who has said anything about the storage box? Lol

I for one think it looks bad ass personally

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
With individual editions being sold on the bay for near £100 each the overall price is approaching 1000 already if you were to buy separately. The boxsets are around £250 each too
I agree, wouldn't be surprised to see the set selling for $800-$1000 easy with the big trilogy box. Batman Begins OC is already selling for around $275. So $800+ seems reasonable, not for myself were talking what collectors are willing to pay on eBay.
Some of the older HDzeta One Clicks are worth quite a bit. I haven't seen any in hand photos of the big trilogy box, whats the approximate date on that thing shipping?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.