wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOVE the fullslips for Begins and Dark Knight. Not so sure about the Rises one being a holofoil slip, but maybe it looks better at a different angle.
overall great editions though

I wonder if Christopher Nolan purchased these 1-Clicks. After all, they figure to be the definitive editions of his films
in our lifetime. Or did HDzeta send him free copies even though he is richer than all Ninjas put together.:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: willbar84
It's a shame Two Face isn't getting any love on any of the Dark Knight editions.

Heath Ledger is obviously amazing as the Joker in that movie but I think Aaron Eckharts performance was just as strong in the film often gets overlooked when it comes to that film..

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
It bugs me the way the Dark Knight Rises Double lenti has the title (on the front) on the bottom instead of the top, like the previous two.

mmexport1547518158007 (Medium).jpg

The single lentis match up, but the special packs have the same problem with the third one....... o_O:facepalm:(n)

It bugs me the way the Dark Knight Rises Double lenti has the title (on the front) on the bottom instead of the top, like the previous two.

View attachment 409112

The single lentis match up, but the special packs have the same problem with the third one....... o_O:facepalm:(n)
True, glad I like the SLs most since the beginning. They look awesome together

1547570434321.png

View attachment 409112

Wouldn't it bug you more if whatshisname's face was covered with the title?

All TDK+TDKR boxsets just arrived warehouse,we need match number first,then start the shipping,i will update the tracking number at 21-22th,thanks.
Will security be heavy around that warehouse to protect these treasures? Or will it just be 2 or 3 septuagenarian security guards on the lookout?:ohno::p

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Status
Not open for further replies.