wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So the Dark Knight and Dark Knight Rises sets have only just arrived in the warehouse but they have to match them up before sending...yet quite a few people have the whole set already... seems strange.

My guy in Hong Kong says he has mine already and will be shipping in the next couple of days.

So the Dark Knight and Dark Knight Rises sets have only just arrived in the warehouse but they have to match them up before sending...yet quite a few people have the whole set already... seems strange.

My guy in Hong Kong says he has mine already and will be shipping in the next couple of days.

By quite a few if you mean people who live in China then yeah ;) Nothing strange about that. They are always released domestically first before overseas shipping starts :)

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Covcraig
Lets see... lets just see...

And by that I mean lets see.

And by that I mean lets see if they are indeed shipped before CNY. Cutting it fine. Lets hope no delay occurs.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
It bugs me the way the Dark Knight Rises Double lenti has the title (on the front) on the bottom instead of the top, like the previous two.

View attachment 409112

The single lentis match up, but the special packs have the same problem with the third one....... o_O:facepalm:(n)

What's really alarming about this is that the bat looks like its part of his anatomy! :scat: :notworthy: :thumbs:

Still nothing on the date these will ship out? I don't hold out hope that both will be sent before CNY. I know there are a few weeks to go yet but surely they should know when?

Can't believe what I just saw. Cinemuseum just put on fb that they have one copy of the whole set left to order (they told me last week they'd sold out), clicked it to see the price out of curiosity..

899.90 euros :wtf:!

To put into perspective that's £793.13 or $1026.43

That is virtually double the price if you were getting it through a gb including the fees. That is crazy!!

Why crazy? I don't think it's that crazy, we talked about prices before in this thread or on BB.

Can't believe what I just saw. Cinemuseum just put on fb that they have one copy of the whole set left to order (they told me last week they'd sold out), clicked it to see the price out of curiosity..

899.90 euros :wtf:!

To put into perspective that's £793.13 or $1026.43

That is virtually double the price if you were getting it through a gb including the fees. That is crazy!!
When these were announced I thought to myself, well there's very little wiggle room for resellers. They're already crazy expensive!

But if someone pays that (for what is essentially 3 movies) they need their head examined! For that price you'd get a week in the Canaries!!! :D

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: harry and Covcraig
Some are paying more than half of that for what is essentially 1 movie.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Cine-museum always take stock from elsewhere and then sell it at hiked up prices. That's what keeps them as a 'business' for other european countries. Their stock is always overpriced and even when they have their many sales it's STILL overpriced. They just do what folk do on ebay. Their own releases upon pre-order however are reasonable because they use WWA steels. They will never sell at cost the moment it sells out, even before release.

Maybe lol Point is, there's still room for this to keep growing, and it will.

In fairness though, why would they? It's a business not an NGO.
I agree, why would they? Not disputing that at all. That is essentially what keeps them surviving though. Buy up bulk stock from elsewhere and then sell at a hiked up price.
It's business.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Why crazy? I don't think it's that crazy, we talked about prices before in this thread or on BB.

Crazy because the total price via group buy was around £400. I paid £418 for mine via someone who does gbs from hong kong on fb and it worked out slightly more as it would've if I did it through hdn. (I only decided to go for it all last weekend mind you). So to charge nearly twice that is definitely crazy.

Sell a steelbook for anything above retail on ebay then you're branded "scalper" but if a legit reseller lists them for double the price then it's acceptable?

Crazy because the total price via group buy was around £400. I paid £418 for mine via someone who does gbs from hong kong on fb and it worked out slightly more as it would've if I did it through hdn. (I only decided to go for it all last weekend mind you). So to charge nearly twice that is definitely crazy.

Sell a steelbook for anything above retail on ebay then you're branded "scalper" but if a legit reseller lists them for double the price then it's acceptable?
Read other posts, it's clearly not acceptable to some.

Status
Not open for further replies.