wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would expect it from an average person in a classifieds section or on the bay. I wouldn't expect it from a company who have a legitimate website and business in selling steelbooks.

I wouldn't expect a legit business to write in their listings you have to pay via PayPal friends and family payment either.
Oh, right, I wasn't commenting on that, just purely on the money side of things. Yeah, that's lame. For the cost he should cover (have factored in) fees, it's the price of doing business.

They were doing this long before they were creating their own editions.
Had no idea they were doing that bud.

I might not want to buy at whatever price point he chooses, but it's his right to price it however high he wants. It's a business, he needs to make a decent profit. The market will decide if it's too high or not and he'll cut back on his profit if it doesn't sell. Companies that don't turn a profit go the way of the dodo.

I agree that he can sell for whatever price he wants. I just dont think its right that he’s selling it through CM. Maybe he should have sold it on his own.

I just dont think its right that he’s selling it through CM. Maybe he should have sold it on his own.
Wasn't the discussion sparked because it was CM selling the trilogy on his website? I haven't checked so I may have misunderstood all along :banghead:

I just don't get how people are foaming at the mouths when someone chucks a single edition or one click on ebay at a higher price but when they do it the attitude is kinda like "well they're a business, they've gotta make profit" or "this is a sought after item, they're not just gonna sell it on for the same price they purchased it for". That's paraphrasing.

Businesses always have a mark up but they've basically doubled the cost for a near 100% mark up without absorbing any costs for payment protection for the customer or shipping - both things the customer have to pay for. It's not just wrong, it's immoral.

Wasn't the discussion sparked because it was CM selling the trilogy on his website? I haven't checked so I may have misunderstood all along :banghead:

I dont know. Im confused aswell :rofl:

Im sure i read that CM announced on FB that they had one copy left to order and were selling it for that price.

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
I just don't get how people are foaming at the mouths when someone chucks a single edition or one click on ebay at a higher price but when they do it the attitude is kinda like "well they're a business, they've gotta make profit" or "this is a sought after item, they're not just gonna sell it on for the same price they purchased it for". That's paraphrasing.

Businesses always have a mark up but they've basically doubled the cost for a near 100% mark up without absorbing any costs for payment protection for the customer or shipping - both things the customer have to pay for. It's not just wrong, it's immoral.
Well, I don't know this for a fact but he probably payed for customs, so there's that. I totally understand it's a little high but that's his right.
And I'm not one to foam at the mouth when non businesses sell for whatever they want. It's also their right.
The seller has the right to price as high as he/she wants, and the potential customer has the right to buy or to not buy.

Reactions: Covcraig
If you're gonna do it, atleast wait till the whole thing is out first so the hype is fully generated. They haven't even shipped yet ffs lol

• Thanks
I can't seem to see it on the CM site. So it's either been sold, or it's been taken down.....

**EDIT**

I see it actually. It's got a price of €20 on it. But when you click on it it gives you the full details.

So it's still available for anyone who wants it!

Of course as a business they are going to sell it higher. You don't buy something and then turn around and sell it immediately for the same price you paid for it.

Sigh :rolleyes:

You said they have to... but they don't have to. That's my point. Whether they do it or not, they don't 'have to' do it, even to sustain their business. Proper investment, loans, their own money, time and effort should go into it etc, but they cut corners instead.
My point again.. they 'don't have to'.

Well, there's always the chance that maths in Italy work differently, and I quote "The final price of the Box is € 899,90 (€ 180 for each Single Box) and will be available from the end of January 2019."

Lol! I did think that. That would make the display box cost nearly two of the single boxsets. I think they just copied and pasted their original listing and increased the price. Further insight to how much they've raised the price for this "last one".

Anyway, I can't wait to get this set and get the collectors box. Gonna be the crown jewel of my collection

• Thanks
I don’t personally care what resellers charge......if someone pays it then thats their choice.

What I do find frustrating is other group buys having had their copies of this shipped direct from HDZeta and have already received them and TDKR is now processing for shipment too.......all before the Chinese New Year. Yet here we are at HDN with a choice of have both shipped at the same time and we might have them shipped before the Chinese New Year or we have to wait until mid-Feb until they can be despatched.....

I don’t personally care what resellers charge......if someone pays it then thats their choice.

What I do find frustrating is other group buys having had their copies of this shipped direct from HDZeta and have already received them and TDKR is now processing for shipment too.......all before the Chinese New Year. Yet here we are at HDN with a choice of have both shipped at the same time and we might have them shipped before the Chinese New Year or we have to wait until mid-Feb until they can be despatched.....
Yep, still playing the waiting game with no information. Any clarity @n3wk1d @wxlinkswd ...?
Seem to be cutting it fine.

I’m just going to enjoy my weekend as our tracking numbers aren’t due till Monday / Tuesday anyways as mentioned by @wxlinkswd in the post below. Anywho there’s still two weeks until the start of Chinese New Year Holiday so I’m not worried the slightest over something that may not happen.

All TDK+TDKR boxsets just arrived warehouse,we need match number first,then start the shipping,i will update the tracking number at 21-22th,thanks.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz and harry
Status
Not open for further replies.