wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
From past experience charge notification on tracking was only after package reached local delivery depot.

So "clearing" customs doesn't mean all clear. It means that the assessment is finished.

From my experience with Parcelforce it will show as being received at the National Hub, it'll then say something along the lines of -

"Awaiting customs clearance"
then
"Released from customs" (if no custom charges) or "Custom charges raised"
then
"Received at delivery depot"
then
"Ready for delivery" (if no custom charges) or "Revised custom charges raised"

Reactions: Covcraig
Seller is a member here as well
A little disappointing, but hey, these are bids that people are making, right? Not like the seller has it listed for $1000+. I can't say it wouldn't be tempting to sell mine if someone offered me that much.

*saves draft eBay listing for when TDK/TDKR arrives :whistle::whistle:

Don't forget to include the video unboxing instructions.
I picture Kevin Kline in A Fish Called Wanda asking what the third thing was since it's been skipped over.

First, shoot the unopened box in 360 degree to ensure it is unopened.

Second, take out every item in the box until the box is empty.

Fourth, examine every item in front of the camera.

A little disappointing, but hey, these are bids that people are making, right? Not like the seller has it listed for $1000+. I can't say it wouldn't be tempting to sell mine if someone offered me that much.

They would if you listed it.

Expected as much, all those that held back on purchasing for whatever reason are now seeing all these awesome pictures and are regretting not purchasing it so panic bidding. Cine museum still have their bargain 900 euro set I believe for anyone who is desperate/more money than sense

I don't know why people are surprised at the prices on ebay. You have to understand these are 3 One Clicks that are no longer available.
They didn't have individual releases.

Compare these prices to any 3 DC One Clicks from HDZeta on ebay and you'll probably find that those would cost even more.

They would if you listed it.

Wouldn't bother, you sell it then the buyer gets it, opens it and finds a scratched steel in one or more of these editions (not uncommon for a zeta release) you try and offer them a partial refund which they'll likely decline then you have to refund them and end up paying to have them returned to you. In the end you're left with a unwrapped set of steels which will likely be damaged and wishing you never sold them lol

• Thanks
Reactions: dchamp444
ebay says that you are more likely to sell items in an auction listing than in a "buy it now" listing.
I've never held an auction for any kind of listing. Too afraid. I'm not a gambler lol.
Definitely more likely to sell but 9/10, for a lesser amount than the going rate.

Prices are for the trilogy. And I don't mean right now. Give it time. There will come a time, and it's not in the distant future, that those that wanted it and could have bought at $550-750 and didn't, will kick themselves for not doing so because this will be over $1k (again, for the trilogy). It's a sure bet.
I'm not sure about that one mate.
You can come back and prove me wrong in the future ;)
There's always the chance I'm wrong!! But...

Holy s***.... settle down people! Still a day to go on bidding and it's over $1,000 USD??? Have people lost their damn minds???

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Batman-Begi...h=item33ffdde0e4:g:K38AAOSwT5tcRUti:rk:1:pf:0

@matthewtheunicorn it turns out the future was only a week away :D

Status
Not open for further replies.