wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They would if you listed it.
I couldn't - I have a feeling these releases will go down in history as some of the best ever, and I want to have that in my collection.

Also, there's no chance I would sell something like this on ebay. Too much risk of bad buyers trying to scam you or someone being far too nitpicky (finding a tiny scratch on one steel that was in a slip that was sealed that was in a one click box that was sealed...)

That's still possible, you're right. But I'll go 2 for 2, oh it's happening!
Yeah honestly, fair play. It's a very nice release.
I saw them sitting for around £500 and I assumed it'd go up eventually.
I kinda thought the value of this would come mostly from the sheer epicness of it being a box of 3 one clicks.
I figured before this hit 1k, a company would release another huge box set of The Lord Of The Rings. Or Two huge box sets for the Star Wars Trilogies making the hype for this one fall back down to earth.
I guess we'll see.
Credit where it's due though, a very nice release indeed.

Reactions: DMD4k
Yeah honestly, fair play. It's a very nice release.
I saw them sitting for around £500 and I assumed it'd go up eventually.
I kinda thought the value of this would come mostly from the sheer epicness of it being a box of 3 one clicks.
I figured before this hit 1k, a company would release another huge box set of The Lord Of The Rings. Or Two huge box sets for the Star Wars Trilogies making the hype for this one fall back down to earth.
I guess we'll see.
Credit where it's due though, a very nice release indeed.
Those would be awesome projects if a retailer was to take them on. I'd be all for that and in a way HDZ have shown us all how it's possible to do a whole trilogy back-to-back where you either buy all or nothing. That's got to be a first and maybe something others will emulate in the future.

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
Those would be awesome projects if a retailer was to take them on. I'd be all for that and in a way HDZ have shown us all how it's possible to do a whole trilogy back-to-back where you either buy all or nothing. That's got to be a first and maybe something others will emulate in the future.
Yeah in my head I really see this release as like a parallel to the first one-click box.
I can really see it becoming far more common in future releases.

Like I say 2 x Boxsets of 3 (maybe even the new trilogy too) - original + prequel trilogy Star Wars boxsets maybe all featuring the classic artwork on the steelbooks:drool:
Suddenly theres a new kid on the block :cigar:

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Well I guess any buyer is getting a deal on the Collector's Box if they only have to pay $20 for shipping. Didn't we pay $42 U.S. for the shipping? And the seller will have to pay for the shipping to the customer. So the seller is out the $42 US, right?

My package has landed and it's not taxable. According to tracking it should be delivered on Monday (or Tuesday if I miss it)
I'm glad I took the risk of sending them both together.

Just got this email from Hdzeta. Really pisses me off tbh. People paid for both boxsets on purpose so they can get it before Chinese New Year. I don't think it's so hard to just find matching numbers, just a matter of a couple of hours. @wxlinkswd

"Dear Customer
We are ready to ship your packages,we need match the boxsets numbers fist then send out the package,It will be slower than usual,Please, be patient, we are working on it"

Just got this email from Hdzeta. Really pisses me off tbh. People paid for both boxsets on purpose so they can get it before Chinese New Year. I don't think it's so hard to just find matching numbers, just a matter of a couple of hours. @wxlinkswd

"Dear Customer
We are ready to ship your packages,we need match the boxsets numbers fist then send out the package,It will be slower than usual,Please, be patient, we are working on it"
i got same answer too

Status
Not open for further replies.