wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
HDZeta’s TDK Trilogy Masterpiece in all its glory :drool: along with my complementing Limited Edition TDK Trilogy Film Cell Print :drool: that I picked up late last year at Supanova Comic Con.

View attachment 411185

Kudos to HDzeta for such an amazing release this has exceeded my expectations and then some as from start to finish this Trilogy OC Boxset oozes class and quality :cigar::notworthy: A big shout out and thanks to the HDN staff @cooey @Wreck @apsmith21 and the GB hosts @wxlinkswd @n3wk1d for making all this possible :thumbs: I’m a huge DC, Batman and Nolan fan so today has felt like many xmas’s at once unboxing the TDK’s.

The Dark Knight OC is definitely the best of the bunch in terms of quality, artwork, treatment and Lenti’s. I was never quite sold on TDK steel but now that I’ve seen it in hand I’m blown away how much of a stunning steel it is, phenomenal :drool: The transitional Lenti on the DL looks amazing and works well while having abit of fun with the artwork. The Joker SL is a fine piece of work with a Lenti that has all the fine attributes that makes a great lenti along with the amazing Slip treatment on the back with great use of holofoil. Then there’s the Special Pack Full Slip “deranged Batman tiled / puzzle artwork” photos can’t do this thing justice as WOW the ‘bossing on this is simply sensational :woot::notworthy: I will have to compare the two at a later date but I believe TDK OC may have just dethroned Wonder Woman as the best DC HDZ OC Boxset as it’s that good :cigar:

Honestly... get the 4K film books to add to this. You'll have the faces also displayed then too. These look great together.

Careful with those unprotected OCs you don't want them to get any CTDs (contact transmitted dents).
The whole thing looks great, thanks for sharing.

Just wait until you have the motherbox, it'll make the whole thing pop a little more.

P.D. Why doesn't TDKR get any love?

Call it blasphemy but I preferred TDKR to BB.

My order is;

- TDK
- TDKR
- BB

Don´t have TDK and TDKR with me yet, but from all the photos I saw, the BB single lenti looks like the weakest lenti of them all so it can make sense it´s the weakest part of the trilogy for some. But the DL though, these are great!

Got mine delivered today. Frankly, I am quite surprised they got here in only 5 days.
I will not open them until Christmas because I figure by then I will be out of money
and won't be able to buy myself a Christmas present. This way, I'll have something
really special to open on Christmas.:woot:
...or sell for a shed load of.money to pay for Christmas :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
My order

Best Box - TDKR
Best Full Slip/Special Pack - BB (just over TDK)
Best Single Lenti/4K edition - TDK
Best Double Lenti - TDK (just over BB)
Best Steelbook - TDK

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Got delivery of TDK today.

Total package is great but my 4k steel in the single lenti has several pinpoint dents on the front:(

Honestly... get the 4K film books to add to this. You'll have the faces also displayed then too. These look great together.

I thought about grabbing these but ultimately passed and have decided to go for the White Japan & Korea TDK Trilogy Steelbooks :joy::drool: instead. Have TDK & TDKR already just gotta chase down a sealed + mint White Japan Steelbook of BB now that doesn’t tear a hole in my wallet :D as they are quite tricky to come by now.

i got my 4k lent today, i have to confess that i wasnt happy about the art they used for the steelbook but man in hand it is a beauty, i think from the 3 steelbooks this is the greatest and love they way they look all together!

Attachments

• IMG_E2786.JPG
    IMG_E2786.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 183
  • IMG_E2789.JPG
    IMG_E2789.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 165
  • Thanks
Reactions: milky and willbar84
i got my 4k lent today, i have to confess that i wasnt happy about the art they used for the steelbook but man in hand it is a beauty, i think from the 3 steelbooks this is the greatest and love they way they look all together!

Congrats on your complete 4K Lenti set :thumbs: which looks fantastic all lined up. I actually haven’t had all the Steelbook’s all out together at once but now maybe I should going by your photo :). I have to agree I was ho-hum about the TDK Steel in the BS but in hand what a stunner :drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: tono06
Congrats on your complete 4K Lenti set :thumbs: which looks fantastic all lined up. I actually haven’t had all the Steelbook’s all out together at once but now maybe I should going by your photo :). I have to agree I was ho-hum about the TDK Steel in the BS but in hand what a stunner :drool:
thank you, individually these are amazing as a group they are a masterpiece and here is an example of quality, if they ask for expensive i dont mind as long as we have this quality in the final product, of course it is a risk not knowing much on the beginning but man it is so worth it in the end...............ZETA i take a bow to you........

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84
Lucky ones least you all had the privilege of opening your boxset mine came unsealed and slightly damged from top not a very happy bunny I tell you didn't expect THIS kind of practice from HDZETA..

Status
Not open for further replies.