Apr 25, 2010
New Orleans
The Dark Knight (2-Disc) Amazon Exclusive [JAPAN]
Release Date: 2012/03/09
Price: ¥ 13,500

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of all the Batman steelbooks, I think I wanted a nice joker face one. However I didn't think I would like to see a "face" steelbook. Still interested to see it in picture form. I have the CA steels already purchased, and im not one to double dip.

Awesome looking steels in general, but they really are expensive :(

Still not sure...

At the same time, I'm thinking to myself "what if I want them after they are OOS, I'll never forgive myself".

I'm in the middle of a "Sophie's choice" situation here :ohno:

Still not sure...

At the same time, I'm thinking to myself "what if I want them after they are OOS, I'll never forgive myself".

I hear you on the price, after paying what I did for Avatar Extended, :(

Still not sure...

If they are of the same print run like A-Team, Knight and Day and even Unstoppable, they should have these for several months I would think. You can still get those aforementioned steelbooks currently on amazon.jp. I would like to get both TDK and BB, but just too much for me right now.

Reactions: digitalbabe
it's not the price of the steelbooks that's a problem (approx £22), it's the p&p, with the inevitable customs duty pushing up the price!!
this means prices for these steelbooks will probably stay quite high on ebay (£45 at the moment!!):(:(:(:(

Hey, guys -

I was wondering if anyone could give me tips on how to enter an order for Amazon Japan to the US...I'm hooked bad on this one!

My US Amazon password didn't fully enable the 1-click ordering; I still had to enter address information to get to the next screen, which just screwed me up royally. Is there a US/English-friendly page like Yes Asia has?

Thanks for any info you can give me -
Rory

Hey Rory, you can use a free 'add on' called 'Google Translate' if you can use the Chrome Browser. Once you do that the pages translate automatically. You can also use http://translate.google.com and just paste the web address, but the 1st option is more popular and easier to use,imo.

Reactions: rory49
use google chrome as it will translate it to english for you.

go to the US site and set up a new account (not really set up but just to see what it looks like) as the Japan set up is very similar to each other.

you need to set up a NEW account on amazon.jp site. It is NOT sync to your US account.

Hey, guys -

I was wondering if anyone could give me tips on how to enter an order for Amazon Japan to the US...I'm hooked bad on this one!

My US Amazon password didn't fully enable the 1-click ordering; I still had to enter address information to get to the next screen, which just screwed me up royally. Is there a US/English-friendly page like Yes Asia has?

Thanks for any info you can give me -
Rory

Reactions: rory49
Thanks for all the feedback, everyone (sorry about the "guys" assumption there, Digital Babe!) - I couldn't get my US address to fit the Japanese format. But, once I clicked some button with an interesting hieroglyph, I got to a page with international shipping fields.

All was righteous from there on out...except for the shipping cost. Yeowch!

Thanks for all the feedback, everyone (sorry about the "guys" assumption there, Digital Babe!) - I couldn't get my US address to fit the Japanese format. But, once I clicked some button with an interesting hieroglyph, I got to a page with international shipping fields.

Quick fact: one of the definitions of "guys"-Informal Persons of either sex.

You're safe....

ColombianLove41
Using Tapatalk on iPhone 4

I know shipping sucks, however on the bright side instead of waiting weeeeeeks for a German shipment the Japan orders come in like 2-3 days.

Welcome to the site and nice avatar!

"But, once I clicked some button with an interesting hieroglyph"...lol, priceless. I'm going to have to do this as well...really want this one.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

So wait...do I do two individual orders to save money? I'm not clear on that. Also, anyone wanna go in and buy some to split the costs? I'm looking at getting both BB and TDK. LMK

So wait...do I do two individual orders to save money? I'm not clear on that. Also, anyone wanna go in and buy some to split the costs? I'm looking at getting both BB and TDK. LMK

No, it won't save you money to do separate orders. Amazon.co.jp has a base shipping charge and then it's incremental based on the more you order.

Up to a certain point, you will save a bit of money in shipping costs by ordering more.

I think that threshold was something like 20 - 25 items when I did a group buy a couple years ago.