Apr 25, 2010
New Orleans
The Dark Knight (2-Disc) Amazon Exclusive [JAPAN]
Release Date: 2012/03/09
Price: ¥ 13,500

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sooooo tempted, I love these JP steelbooks. The 5 white steels to the UK work out to around £31, but customs would be the killer....

......soooooooo tempted......

Awesome! I always loved the design of the German digibook of this movie (It's all about the Joker!! :drool:) but I wanted it in steelbook. Must-have!! :oohyeah: I don't even care about customs, you will be mine precious!

Ive took the plunge and opened an amazon.jp account and ordered this and Batman Begins.

These for me are must haves.

Hope you didn't order them together, Mr Customs-man likes it when you do as it pushes the price up and he can take another 20%. Japan Steel order one by one in the UK as the shipping cost you also have to pay duty on. Crazy but true.

Oh, and I fancy most of these but something gotta give.

god i now hate this site, its making me go broke!

lol right. This is why when I'm pretty positive a steel will be rare and limited and demanded ... I buy 2 or 3. Keep that cycle going, and you can keep selling the extras for a profit which then make the cost of all the steelbooks you want not feel so bad as you can beat the system. :D

Thats the hardest thing of steelbook collecting with so many releases it can get expensive, so you gotta beat it, don't let it beat you. :cool:

Or just become very very selective.

crap I was going to get these but yup, the shipping to the UK is more than the discs!
Also, Batman begins is only 1 disc?

seems to be 3000 yen for 1 item plus an extra 300 yen per additional item

STEEP!!!!

WOULD BE GREAT IF AMAZON EXCLUSIVES APPLIED TO ALL AMAZON OUTLETS, NOT JUST COUNTRY SPECIFIC ONES. THE P&P FOR AMAZON JAPAN IS DISAPPOINTINGLY EXTORTIONATE!!

Last edited: