The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (4K Blu-ray SteelBooks) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 30, 2020 - January 23, 2023 (Re print) - July 8, 2024 (Re print)
Purchase links: WB Shop - Zavvi - Amazon UK - HMV
Price: £99.99
Finish: Matte w/ no 'bossing (steelbook & case)
Notes: WB Shop includes Artcards - UHD Discs only does not include Blu-ray discs

81Q8mRHYcAL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Probably a lot of people ordered at the higher price and then cancelled and ordered at the lower price.
Those cancellations won't be available now.

Also a shared print run means fewer available from Zavvi. eBay resellers will be able to retire after these sets. $$$.

Honestly people don’t be so upset it’s gone from zavvi. Save your money. You’re getting mugged off with this art for that price. Plus zavvi will probably sellotape 3 open Jiffy bags around the box case for delivery.

Just wait for Zeta WEA or the guaranteed batch of steels next year with the next money grabbing remaster which will most likely have better art than this batch

Honestly people don’t be so upset it’s gone from zavvi. Save your money. Your getting mugged off with this art for that price. Plus zavvi will probably sellotape 3 open Jiffy bags around the box case for delivery.

Just wait for Zeta WEA or the guaranteed batch of steels next year with the next money grabbing remaster which will most likely be better art than this batch
Yea... you may have a point their... especially with the announced set for next Summer :)

Does Warner store ship to Europe?
They have in FAQ that they indeed do, but when I try to add an address in makes me chose between UK or Ireland only.

I mean this will also available on Amazon. The page is there, just hasn’t gone live yet.

Amazon

Zavvi will always sell out with something like this because people a) don’t realize it’s not an exclusive, b) Zavvi love to emphasize how “limited” a set is to drive people to order asap & c) scalpers love Zavvi for some reason.

I mean this will also available on Amazon. The page is there, just hasn’t gone live yet.
Amazon

Zavvi will always sell out with something like this because people a) don’t realize it’s not an exclusive & b) scalpers love Zavvi for some reason.

And c) they have to manually update. So everyone who ordered and then cancelled and re ordered at the lower price messes their systems up. They will go back up soon I imagine. Possibly half their stock