The Martian (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #28) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: March 29, 2016 (FAC) - April 1, 2016 (Unnumbered)
Purchase link: FAC - Unnumbered
Price: 899 CZK
Notes: Numbered FAC edition limited to 1000 copies - Unnumbered edition limited to 396 copies
Group buy: FAC (CLOSED - FULL), Unnumbered (CLOSED - FULL)

PLEASE USE THIS TIMEZONE CONVERTER.

M1.jpg12735875_1284658674884017_238350934_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
they tried to do Interstellar and something else from WB, but WB didn't approve slip design. I doubt we'll see any WB release from FA

Warner bro's are fools ... they need to get off their high horse. If fan's can't legally buy what they want, they will make it themselves ... so many fans are creating their own fan art (art cards, lenti's, full slips etc) because studios fail to meet the demands of the public.

Reactions: luke98 and harry
Warner bro's are fools ... they need to get off their high horse. If fan's can't legally buy what they want, they will make it themselves ... so many fans are creating their own fan art (art cards, lenti's, full slips etc) because studios fail to meet the demands of the public.

I doubt fan-made art is going to keep WB execs up at night. Mainly because the fans are making no profit. If they tried to sell their goods publicly, WB could easily sue them and force them to stop.

I doubt fan-made art is going to keep WB execs up at night. Mainly because the fans are making no profit. If they tried to sell their goods publicly, WB could easily sue them and force them to stop.
Agree.

Also there is a cost to making your own custom-made stuff which would turn a lot of people off.

Agree.

Also there is a cost to making your own custom-made stuff which would turn a lot of people off.

They produce some of the best films but can't be bothered to get on photoshop and make a nice cover to go with the film.

Who ever is in charge needs to be sacked.

Reactions: blu-steel
Will there be a GB for this title? Or can you order directly from Film Arena? Thanks

There will be a gb here and you can also order from Film Arena.
The date and time of the preorder and the gb have not being announced

Reactions: Hawesy
Will there be a GB for this title? Or can you order directly from Film Arena? Thanks

Karen will most likely host a GB. Bookmark this page.

Also, if you "watch this thread", you'll get alerts to your profile or e-mailed to your inbox anything new is posted. You'll have to come back and catch up to get the next alert, but you only have to check in when you think there might be new content.

Karel does a great job with group buys, so this will be no exception.

Was thinking about another edition, but might settle on FA, I think.

wonder when theyll realize theyve forgot to include the title on all of their releases.. bet that will be a big facepalm moment