The Sword in the Stone (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Disney Collection #33) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: June 15, 2015
Purchase link: The Sword in the Stone
Price: £19.99
Notes: 3000 only

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

01.jpg

11127513-1224298751026463.jpg 11127513-1804298750898444.jpg 11127513-8784298750903112.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They could have picked a better front artwork, but Disney illustrators seem to have a thing for weird facial expressions lately.

Ironically, Zavvi decided to tease us with a different (and imo much better) cover artwork in their steelbook alert email

Last edited:
There are relatively few steels that I don't terribly mind paying full price for such as these from Disney.
I'm afraid yet another that I haven't watched yet but I do like the artwork so will probably pre-order when it goes live later today.

Always nice to see new Disney steels, but will not pre-order
I'll purchase @ a cheaper price

Bad mistake Charley - always best to order and see if it sells out, not the other way around. Some have sold out and never returned - others haven't, and hung around for ages.
Your choice; but your strategy risks not getting one and leaving yourself open to the fleabay thives, rogues and vagabonds.

VBOX50 takes £5 off £50 and works with this and loads of other pre orders steelbooks but minimum spend is £50.
If anyone else knows of a 10% code then please post it

VBOX50 takes £5 off £50 and works with this and loads of other pre orders steelbooks but minimum spend is £50.
Might be an idea to order all three together when 'New Groove' goes live tomorrow at noon to benefit from this GBP 5 off.

Does anyone know if this will have the same disc as the 50th anniversary edition released in 2013?

If it is, then it's an easy pass for me. It could be the WORST picture quality blu-ray from Disney....horrible!!! :wtf:

Last edited:
and pre-ordered :D
people that are hanging on and thinking about the price drop this one is only 3000 not the regular 4000. so it will be gone quicker just remember you have been warned :angel:

remember golden rule pre-order now relent in leisure, how many times have we heard damn thought it would have lasted longer or was expecting a price drop :p

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: steel888 and harry

Hmm should we order now at full or hope all 3 available to order tomoz with voucher?

Might be an idea to order all three together when 'New Groove' goes live tomorrow at noon to benefit from this GBP 5 off.
Hmm should we order now at full or hope all 3 available to order tomoz with voucher?

Do what you want. Or order now and cancel tomorrow if they are all in stock. Simple