The Thing (1982) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #03) [Italy]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September, 2018
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order August 10, 2018) Check your local time HERE
Price: €42.90
Notes: 300 print run. Lenticular Full Briefs, Back Artwork exclusive by Fiona McCall, 4 x Postcards, Photobooklet (32 p.), Special Gift (?)
Group Buy: Link

36996920_10217289433734861_686121910299262976_n.jpg

This is the first (non-definitive) graphic of the third title of the Cine-Museum Art line.

Audio: Italian (DTS 5.1), German (DTS 5.1), English (DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1), French (DTS 5.1), Spanish (DTS-HD 2.0)

Subtitles: Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish

Important: those who have already purchased the first two exclusive CMA can tell us the number and keep it for future releases.

Users are invited to provide suggestions for possible variations of the artworks

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
So finally checked this over. No collectible number though not surprised and dismayed at lack of effort and the Steelbook has been inserted upside down. Less impresed with CM now.

Looks like my copy is stuck in some kind of shipping limbo. Says it arrived at my local post office on the 19th, but they said they never got it. Tracking has been stuck saying “Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered to its final destination” since the 23rd. A real bummer, this was one of my most anticipated releases of the year. Hopefully get some reassuring update soon

More like "Your package is going round and round and round within the USPS network". I have one in transit from a city 75 miles away and been stuck in transit for 3 days! :LOL: What the heck is that package doing? Going to every rave between there and here? :rofl:

An update on my situation here from USPS. Kind of frustrating. Hoping it sorts itself out but they can’t give me any information for some reason and only want to talk to the Sender.

86A2EF82-CB9C-4643-8E0B-D4C33F613B5F.jpeg
@duckandrun what would be the best method forward?

Last edited by a moderator:
@duckandrun any updates on my missing package? I’m really starting to lose hope here since it’s been a couple months with no new information regarding the items whereabouts :/

We're in touch on private chat. you know that we're at work to clear situation and we're ready to send new copy if you're will be definitely lost.
We can understand your frustration but i'm sure you can understand what it means for us to lose one copy and cover double shipping cost.
We ask you to wait help us in this moment and we'll offer to you a discount code to apoligize.

Thanks for your understanding

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Raggle Fraggle!
We're in touch on private chat. you know that we're at work to clear situation and we're ready to send new copy if you're will be definitely lost.
We can understand your frustration but i'm sure you can understand what it means for us to lose one copy and cover double shipping cost.
We ask you to wait help us in this moment and we'll offer to you a discount code to apoligize.

Thanks for your understanding
thanks, i appreciate it. It seemed like my private messages weren't getting through, so glad to hear this. My missing package report i sent to USPS has given no results since i submitted it a couple months ago.
And thanks for offering the discount code, that's very kind :)