The Walking Dead Action Figures - Insider Chat

Antman

Steelbook Avenger
Premium Supporter
Feb 26, 2011
Lincolnshire, UK
This thread is dedicated to talking about the McFarlane "The Walking Dead" figures (and statues). There's someone very well connected in this thread. ;)

Purchase here

Intro.jpg

This Fall The Walking Dead comes to the toy store with McFarlane Toys action figures of Rick Grimes, Daryl Dixon, Zombie Biter and Zombie Walker. Available for purchase November 2011.

http://blogs.amctv.com/photo-galleries/the-walking-dead-mcfarlane-action-figures/intro.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn...these comic figures just keep getting better & better. Ezekial isn't my favorite character, but he looks great and is a perfect choice for an exclusive.
P.S. Can't wait til Andrea and NewRick hit.

Reactions: spawnshop
I was reading about those earlier today - THAT news caught me completely off-guard.

Mini-Andrea, pretty please!

Possibilities seem endless: a barn with mini-Sophia zombie. An RV with Dale. "Look at the Flowers Lizzie" with Carol & Lizzie? :scat:

A little early for series 7 guessing but I think its going to be Gareth, Eugene Porter, Rosita Espinosa, Beth Greene with Judith Grimes, a random walker, and season 5 Rick Grimes with uzi and python.

Well I guess that I'm done collecting figures period. A house fire completely destroyed my entire collection. I had every single human character figure except for series 1 Rick. I'm depressed beyond words.

Well I guess that I'm done collecting figures period. A house fire completely destroyed my entire collection. I had every single human character figure except for series 1 Rick. I'm depressed beyond words.
Wow man!! That sucks but more importantly is that you and your family are safe. Figures you can always buy them again but not Family. Sorry to hear about this and hopping for the Best!

Spawnshop I was wondering have you guys ever thought about re releasing the TV Series 1 Rick Grimes, because you guys seem to be re releasing a lot of older figures and that one is super hard to find. Maybe in the same box format as the redid Shane figure. (solids i think there called)

Spawnshop I was wondering have you guys ever thought about re releasing the TV Series 1 Rick Grimes, because you guys seem to be re releasing a lot of older figures and that one is super hard to find. Maybe in the same box format as the redid Shane figure. (solids i think there called)

dunno, sorry

Reactions: mikeydajune