• Other

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2015
Good morning ninjas!

Having taken the feedback to the business regarding Walking Dead Steelbooks, we are progressing these for season 4 and 5.

The next question is the artwork....who would you like to see on the cover of season 5? We are using the Governor on season 4.

Please vote using the choices....or if you have any other suggestions let me know to add them to the poll!

Thanks,

Adrian

Update via Jock's IG account:

Instagram_photo_by_Jock_Nov_5_2015_at_1_42pm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
not 100% sure but i think it is not allowed to sell empty steelbook cases and the only exception were the czech missprints from the french lenticular wave that came without an border, i believe scanavo confirmed that couple years ago.
MediaMarkt sold empty Fast & Furious 7 steelbook cases last year in Germany.

MediaMarkt sold empty Fast & Furious 7 steelbook cases last year in Germany.
I'm not sure if the same rules etc apply, but it's quite common with video game steelbooks too... I've bought a few that were brand new and sealed but without an actual disc.

If selling an empty steel by itself is an issue though, then I guess another option is that they could include an empty season 3 steel with one of the upcoming season steels as an "extra" or something.

video game steels are diffrent, they often sell them empty as preorder or special edition gifts in a huge printrun and selling the leftovers for few bucks also remember that video game steels have printruns way beyond 10k+ units.
and if it comes to fast and furious i gues they made an special deal with the movie studios again since they helped them to shift an real huge amount of old leftover ff 1-6 discs and ff7 wasnt out on br yet and still in cinemas (remember the ff1-6 complete set was priced with under 20€ at this time because they couldn't sell any of it) so they used ff7 as marketingtool to sell the oldcrap for 10€ each, pretty good deal. don't think eon is in the same position with twd, especially if s1-3 is still available from es and the sb treatment doesnt look like a quick solution to sell leftovers in the firstplace if they even are any leftovers. i could be wrong, i want a s3 slim case as much as u guys but my hopes are really low :)

Last edited:
Yeah Season 5 seemed like Carol's breakout season. She did help them at Terminus aswell

10 votes for Carl....are people nuts

I'm hoping @eonedirect is gathering all the first steels to see how many "Buy seasons 1-6" bundles they might be able to do.

Now that season 6 has aired, maybe we'll get some news

Reactions: avenger85
Hi all,
1st post on here,
Been reading for a while and I can't wait for them to announce the new Steelbooks!
Good to meet you! I'm in the same boat though as soon as 4&5 have been announced I'll be desperately waiting on news for 6 (&7 probably!)

See you around mate! You're gonna love it here!

Reactions: harry
Status
Not open for further replies.