image.jpg

10800278-1366890913-90163.jpg

10800278-1366890913-90223.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 292
Last edited by a moderator:
And when I was ready to give up....finally the sending the replacement; I just hope it drives in good conditions....they didn't mention anything about if I should send the damaged one or not!

And when I was ready to give up....finally the sending the replacement; I just hope it drives in good conditions....they didn't mention anything about if I should send the damaged one or not!

I would double check with them, you don't want to get charged for a second copy.:(

Reactions: tono06
That is really cool Spawnshop. The only steelbook I have signed is the Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 1 G1 by Summer Glau. If there had been firefly and serenity steels at the time I would have had her sign those also.

Reactions: spawnshop
Great PQ ...

ps tho folks ... (watched both this weekend)

Only Fight the Future is region free. Used my region free for the other disc. "I Want to Believe"

Agree. Great quality on both films. The audio track on Fight The Future is awesome. As good as any new big budget releases.

anyone order this recently from amazon uk for delivery in the US?
just orders one and hasn't shipped in over week.
it's in stock but amazon uk now says it's in stock via amazon but no stock to ship to USA right now. that makes no sense. it's in stock and sold by amazon not 3rd party.

anyone order this recently from amazon uk for delivery in the US?
just orders one and hasn't shipped in over week.
it's in stock but amazon uk now says it's in stock via amazon but no stock to ship to USA right now. that makes no sense. it's in stock and sold by amazon not 3rd party.

That's strange. But i just ordered from Zavvi and its a lot cheaper there, £9.80. So you might want to cancel and order through Zavvi and save some $.

Reactions: blumaster