Thor: Ragnarok (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #44) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May, 2018 (TBA)
Price: $189.99 (One Click) - $74.99 (Double Lenti) - $69.99 (Single Lenti) - $62.99 (Quarter Slip) - (GB will be live between 1800-2100 UK time On Friday 27 April) - Check your local time HERE
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Quarter Slip
Note:
One Click consisting of double lenticular, single lenticular and 1/4 slip

One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Quarter Slip

23753401-381B-49DC-B0DA-882F845B45F0.jpeg CFABA355-8F90-4A74-8B07-CEFCB5EB64EB.jpeg 957E6F56-ACB4-44D7-AC66-B7D7E7718E20.jpeg 74D02014-C37B-49DC-829F-E022AC4BAADB.jpeg
122631zknrsks0trk1xxkk.jpg
122630qokafox0o9pzfzbf.jpg
Actual pics:
dsc_1643-jpg.370776

dsc_1644-jpg.370777

dsc_1645-jpg.370781

dsc_1646-gif.370782

dsc_1648-jpg.370783

dsc_1649-jpg.370784

dsc_1650-jpg.370785

Last edited by a moderator:
I have always been quick to jump on the next upgrade but I don't think that UHD isn't worth it, not when 8K is already being used in a higher medium, then you have the new Avatar films coming out so don't be surprised if we see a second wind of 3D in a new format, maybe the start of SUHD3D lol

Realistically the studios are not really sure what to back anymore, BD wasn't the success they hoped it would be, nor was 3D. UHD doesn't have the legs, streaming is hindered by download speeds, they have allowed the technology to move to fast and it is too varied for the studios to trap their customers like the old days.

Anyways, back to the SB.
Personally I think that they should have had the back on the front to match the previous two SB's and the front should have been a slip. I haven't been that impressed with BF's recent Marvel releases, I just wish that they would go back and finish of Phase 1 and IM3 from P2.
Agree

Which is why why i beleive we should be getting multi format sets.
Not 3D/2D or 2D/4K options.

If studios want to to sell, they should encompass more ore of then ‘anywhere’ ideal.
DVD, digital copies wouldn’t go amiss either.

More bang for buck can encourage more sales on basic consumers pyschology levels too.

Problem with 4K for me is that its just better quality over the standard 2D disc, so why ever use the 2D disc in the first place if you have a 4K player and TV?? Even though i hate it, atleast 3D is a different experience.
They should release 4K+3D and 3D+2D editions if anything. Whats the point with 4K+2D!?

Problem with 4K for me is that its just better quality over the standard 2D disc, so why ever use the 2D disc in the first place if you have a 4K player and TV?? Even though i hate it, atleast 3D is a different experience.
They should release 4K+3D and 3D+2D editions if anything. Whats the point with 4K+2D!?
Good point

Reactions: K.i.T
Enough of 3D vs 4K already. This is the Thor Ragnarok Blufans thread and this sterile debate has gone on long enough now. There are dedicated threads here where you can talk about 3D/4K and which you prefer etc all you like. I get this is a 3D release but this continuous barrage of 3D vs 4K is boring to even scan read now. I look forward to hearing some real news like those highly anticipated beauty shots and when the damn GB opens, lol.

Sorry for the rant guys, but jeez...... :rolleyes:

Enough of 3D vs 4K already. This is the Thor Ragnarok Blufans thread and this sterile debate has gone on long enough now. There are dedicated threads here where you can talk about 3D/4K and which you prefer etc all you like. I get this is a 3D release but this continuous barrage of 3D vs 4K is boring to even scan read now. I look forward to hearing some real news like those highly anticipated beauty shots and when the damn GB opens, lol.

here here!

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Mickle_89

orig.gif

Yeah jesus. I was just asking about this specific release. I didn't know Disney China doesn't do 4k. I also didn't know there was a big 4k vs. 3d debate meandering throughout release threads.

Yeah jesus. I was just asking about this specific release. I didn't know Disney China doesn't do 4k. I also didn't know there was a big 4k vs. 3d debate meandering throughout release threads.
I really don't think Mickle_89 was calling out anyone specifically. I think it was more of a "okay, enough of this debate - let's keep this thread on topic about the release."

Lame the retailers for making us choose

Why all releases can’t be the multi-format ones such as the HMV Spidey, or Blade Runner.

Shame. Had to mix up my own steelbook for he first Thor as 3D wasn’t included.

Still, waiting and hoping for a GB soon, despite debate complaints :)

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T
update from other site its been pushed back details below.
so i suspect ours will too. so hopefully be limited to 1 copy as well
------------------------------------------------
Update:

Due to the approval pending, the group buy will be started on Saturday, April 28th!

There could be 4 editions planned for the release:

1) UE double lenticular slip edition

2) Single lenticular slip edition

3) Full Slip edition

4) 1/4 slip edition

And 1 click boxset includes a double lenti, single Lenti and full slip edition!

If decided, VIP members can send your requests to me from April 16th to April 25th before knowing any further details!

Limited 1 copy per VIP member for each edition!

Please keep that in mind:

For some VIP members who have already picked the 1 click pack, you could still send me the additional request for singles. However, the additional requests will be on the reserved list and will NOT be fully guaranteed! The priority will be given to the members without ordering the 1 click pack!

Also the quantities for some editions are very limited, the request is on First Come First Served basis!

many thanks for your attention and your patience!

No need to wait more, there was plenty of time to save the buck for this awesome release already, I say...

...BRING IT ON! View attachment 369377 View attachment 369377

(but something´s tell me we have another Doctor Strange case ahead :ohno::ohno::ohno:)
"....there was plenty of time to save the buck for this...."
Oh, it's only going to cost a buck? Great, I don't have to worry about earning more money for this release.:p