Thor: Ragnarok (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #44) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May, 2018 (TBA)
Price: $189.99 (One Click) - $74.99 (Double Lenti) - $69.99 (Single Lenti) - $62.99 (Quarter Slip) - (GB will be live between 1800-2100 UK time On Friday 27 April) - Check your local time HERE
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Quarter Slip
Note:
One Click consisting of double lenticular, single lenticular and 1/4 slip

One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Quarter Slip

23753401-381B-49DC-B0DA-882F845B45F0.jpeg CFABA355-8F90-4A74-8B07-CEFCB5EB64EB.jpeg 957E6F56-ACB4-44D7-AC66-B7D7E7718E20.jpeg 74D02014-C37B-49DC-829F-E022AC4BAADB.jpeg
122631zknrsks0trk1xxkk.jpg
122630qokafox0o9pzfzbf.jpg
Actual pics:
dsc_1643-jpg.370776

dsc_1644-jpg.370777

dsc_1645-jpg.370781

dsc_1646-gif.370782

dsc_1648-jpg.370783

dsc_1649-jpg.370784

dsc_1650-jpg.370785

Last edited by a moderator:
Pardon my ignorance... vip members? That a blu-fans thing? If so, how does it work?

(Already know am going to be gunning for the double lenti...)
That's a thing for the other popular steelbook forum. There group buy works a little different but if you have so many blufans exclusive's, they consider you a Blufans VIP and you can get early access to guarantee a copy (though it doesn't apply to OAB releases)

That's a thing for the other popular steelbook forum. There group buy works a little different but if you have so many blufans exclusive's, they consider you a Blufans VIP and you can get early access to guarantee a copy (though it doesn't apply to OAB releases)
SO needn’t worry as I’ll be hoping to join a GB here? :)

Thanks

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
(but something´s tell me we have another Doctor Strange case ahead :ohno::ohno::ohno:)

agreed, why do the 1/4 when numbers are low blufans dont think from past mistakes. doctor strange being the prime example.
i know strange was 2000 and this is 3000 but i think this is a far more popular film and when the vips are being warned first, you know for a fact i suspect there will be a lot more less one clicks available to normal members because the vips will really want to fill up to cover what copies they want.
anyway we will see if im proved right here.

@cooey take it you won't find numbers out till april 26th day after vips from the other site, or have any form of numbers been issued to you yet?

cheers
basil :thumbs:

agreed, why do the 1/4 when numbers are low

Because people collect 1/4 slips and when Blufans have done 1/4 slips for every Marvel release so far they have a duty to continue with them. I'm not fussed about Blufans doing both double lenti and single lenti editions but I'd never call on them to cancel them as they'll be a large amount of collectors that do want them

sorry but blufans in the main dropped 1/4s for most releases along while ago.
i get some people collect 1/4s but with doc strange 1/4s where hanging around for about week or 2 may have been longer because there was so little demand for them on here at the time!
a few got sold yet there was more demand for dl sl and fullslip.
im not trying to take away from those that collect them but i dont see the point of having a 1/4 when people where screaming for the other versions and think was in the region of about 35-40 that where hanging around could have been used easily for those other versions so imho no there was not high demand for 1/4s just a few collecting them
what blufans should do is lower the 1/4 numbers from doc strange and increase the others that way every one is happy and covered, best of both worlds.
but as i have pointed out 1/4s in the main steels dont show up so it is becoming a dying breed in my view, where as im sure there will others that will disagree with this view but we all have the option to agree to differ, everyones view is different i get that.

basil :thumbs:

Demand is much less for 1/4 slips than it was before. I think they should be droped out completely from Blufans releases.

They were the first Genration type slips to come out. Things have changed, premium markets are heavily competitive, and we have moved on another level.

I think it’s fair they’re doing 1/4 slip, at least for Thor, since the previous two had them and they were the nicer option.