Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: February 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Regular or Bilingual
Price: $26.99 + taxes
Notes: The difference between the Regular and Bilingual is only the J-Card. Content is the same!
Confirmed from Future Shop: Debossed title on the front of the steelbook & spine with title as well!
Region FREE

Group Buy: Drum18 & biscuitnoir

m2210228.jpg

Actual pics, courtesy Drum18:

Attachments

• m2210227.jpg
    m2210227.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 341
Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting for my copy in the mail. Hope it's mint or else, will likely have a hard time finding one.

ETA: It's sold out online and in-stores on futureshop.ca. EEK!

Last edited:
Damn, was sort of hoping it'd be glossy. Guess it's BluFans for me.

If you really have that type of influence, you should really push for higher quality gloss finishes as I'm sure most here would find that a higher priority than stickers (I hope).

I see that's a consistent message about the gloss finishes. Our opinion and influence does matter somewhat depending on the studio, but more often then not we don't get to dictate what goes on the steelbooks. The only way we ever get a change is if we approach the studios before they are even thinking steelbook

I see that's a consistent message about the gloss finishes. Our opinion and influence does matter somewhat depending on the studio, but more often then not we don't get to dictate what goes on the steelbooks. The only way we ever get a change is if we approach the studios before they are even thinking steelbook

well know this going to sound obvious but why don't you come here and ask first what people would like before you approach a studio for a film so you could go in with a comprehensive list, also as another side point there are few decent mock ups here with people like zesty and such like where there art is out of this world or do you not get a full say on art at all?

many thanks
basil :thumbs:

p.s. if you looking for steelbooks we all want please go have a look thru our poll lists also alot have suggest mock up art there as well :D

here :thumbs:

Last edited:
well know this going to sound obvious but why don't you come here and ask first what people would like before you approach a studio for a film so you could go in with a comprehensive list, also as another side point there are few decent mock ups here with people like zesty and such like where there art is out of this world or do you not get a full say on art at all?

many thanks
basil :thumbs:

p.s. if you looking for steelbooks we all want please go have a look thru our poll lists also alot have suggest mock up art there as well :D

here :thumbs:

I'm always watching and searching the forums for any good information on what people are looking for :D

Reactions: Basil and number33
I got most of my pre orders from Future Shop in the mail today, that was quicker than most times, it was shipped Monday around noon & showed today around noon, & came across the country & the copies I got look great.

Future Shop released 100 copies of the English Steelbook at just before 2pm PST & were sold out before 3pm PST.

Received mine in the mail yesterday in an brown envelope (not a cardboard box but stronger than a regular envelope) with no bubble wrap or other protection. Luckily it arrived without any dents but this packaging is unsettling.

Received mine in the mail yesterday in an brown envelope (not a cardboard box but stronger than a regular envelope) with no bubble wrap or other protection. Luckily it arrived without any dents but this packaging is unsettling.

I wonder if they ran out of regular steelbook shipping boxes or did they change their shipping policy for steelbooks.