Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: February 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Regular or Bilingual
Price: $26.99 + taxes
Notes: The difference between the Regular and Bilingual is only the J-Card. Content is the same!
Confirmed from Future Shop: Debossed title on the front of the steelbook & spine with title as well!
Region FREE

Group Buy: Drum18 & biscuitnoir

m2210228.jpg

Actual pics, courtesy Drum18:

Attachments

• m2210227.jpg
    m2210227.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 341
Last edited by a moderator:
I've bought the amaray to tide me over till the steel from drum arrives,
I need me some Thor & Loki action tonight :naughty: :movie:

Also really like the look of the Target exclusive Loki slipcover, but can't justify all these versions for one film :emb:

Full shot to compare Regular & Bilingual:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Glad I ordered the bilingual edition. It differentiates it some more from the Best Buy USA exclusive with the French text on the front and back. Learned my lesson ... buy bilingual every time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Received mine in the mail yesterday in an brown envelope (not a cardboard box but stronger than a regular envelope) with no bubble wrap or other protection. Luckily it arrived without any dents but this packaging is unsettling.

Mine was shipped in the same thing. Looks fine but I think the chances are high of getting a dented one with that packaging.

Found it on ebay today for a really good price.
I just hope that it arrives in good condition, seeing as how it's going to take ages to get here.

Suck it, Zavvi!

Last edited:
Reactions: Marina Blue
anyone else who had delivery problems for this? I haven't received my order yet. It says in Transit but it's already more than a week late!

What do you mean?

And no, your way of trying to make me quote Goodfellas isn't going to work.

I don't think he meant anything by it mate, just referring to Zavvi having to "suck it"

There are a few wind up merchants on here, but I don't think this fella is one of them.

:thumbs:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anyone else who had delivery problems for this? I haven't received my order yet. It says in Transit but it's already more than a week late!

im still waiting:ohno:
as the tracking # means nothing
im getting worried as they r sold out
will they send a replacement
ahhhhhhhhEEK!