Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: February 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Regular or Bilingual
Price: $26.99 + taxes
Notes: The difference between the Regular and Bilingual is only the J-Card. Content is the same!
Confirmed from Future Shop: Debossed title on the front of the steelbook & spine with title as well!
Region FREE

Group Buy: Drum18 & biscuitnoir

m2210228.jpg

Actual pics, courtesy Drum18:

Attachments

• m2210227.jpg
    m2210227.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 336
Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, those faces on the Zavvi one are ugly, it would have been cheaper to put the title on the spine like the Future Shop one. Not to mention the Future Shop version was $10 cheaper than Zavvi after the exchange.

Overall this has a better finish than the one with no title. Deeper colors and a nicer silvery finish.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: lgans316
Mine arrived today. Looks like it's been trodden on. Massive dent at bottom left with spine pushed out of position. I'm gutted.

Got my copy today from someone in Ottawa through ebay.
There was a scratch on the back on Thor's cape under the j-card, but it's just a small one, and I can easily get a Zavvi one and just swap the backs around.

The Zavvi one should end up cheap enough soon, right? :D

I'm just glad to have one with the title on the front and the spine. :)

Otherwise, no problems with it. The scratch was under the card like I said, so it wasn't the sellers fault.

PS: If anyone has a Zavvi one that they want to throw away, let me know, or at least, take the back off and send it to me. :D

Well FS CS **** EEK!
Told to keep calling bak if after Friday last week
Today they decide to credit me cause they no longer have no more in stock so they dont have to guarantee online orders and they dont give a s****
Now I'm **** on this cause they dont have to listen to complaints as he put it "I'm only an employee"

A pretty much useless employee :angry:

Well FS CS ****
Today they decide to credit me cause they no longer have no more in stock so they dont have to guarantee online orders and they dont give a s****
Now I'm **** on this cause they dont have to listen to complaints as he put it "I'm only an employee"

A pretty much useless employee:angry:

You seem like you're in a good mood today sir :D

Well FS CS **** EEK!

A pretty much useless employee :angry:

Sorry to hear about your negative experience. I would be livid too.

lost 4 copies charged my card and never sent the package...so many thanks and big F to FS online! really disappointed. They should have a back-up copies for these things.

So boys and girls...order online but get in the store too, just to be sure...you can always bring it for refund anyway.

lost 4 copies charged my card and never sent the package...so many thanks and big F to FS online! really disappointed. They should have a back-up copies for these things.

Ouch! That's rough. Sorry you had to experience that.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Swapped out the 3 disc insert for a 2 disc one.

image_zpsad067244.jpg

image_zpsd97a9645.jpg

image_zps10df9da4.jpg

image_zps026c5bb7.jpg

Wow that's brilliant. Nice job.

Reactions: jbsolo