Transformers 3: Dark Side of the Moon Mega Thread-June 29,2011

Which is your favorite Transformers movie?

• Transformers

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Transformers: Dark Side of The Moon

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Transformers

• Transformers

• Total voters

mobius387

beer snob
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
movies.ign.com/articles/103/1030366p1.html

Giant f*****g robots will storm back into theaters come summer 2011, so sayeth director Michael Bay.

The Transformers series director made the following announcement today at his official site: "Well its official: We have a great Transformers 3 story. The release date is now July 1st 2011. Not 2012. Today is Day One. This morning started with an ILM meeting for five hours in San Francisco. Currently I'm flying with writer Ehren Kruger to Rhode Island to talk to Hasbro about new characters."

Bay also jokingly addressed the public rift between himself and his leading lady. "P.S. Megan Fox, welcome back. I promise no alien robots will harm you in any way during the production of this motion picture," the director blogged, adding a litany of physical side effects that can result from collaborating with him and urging her to contact her physician. He added that "Pain and Gain is right after shooting of Trans 3."

That would mean Bad Boys III is at least five years away, if it's still even in the works (at least with Bay involved). Ditto I Am Number Four.

Bay had been on the fence about returning for Transformers 3 in recent months (especially after Paramount announced the July 1, 2011 release date without checking his availability first), emphasizing his need for a break from the franchise after shooting two giant movies back-to-back. No rest for the weary, Mr. Bay.

This should be the tag line:

"This time, Shia LaBeouf goes to robot-hell, except he DOESNT...COME...BACK!!!!!!"

I haven't seen the second one yet. Is it worth a blind buy when it drops?

Negative, it was pure filth riddled with pathetic execution. It took me a while to reach that decision becuase I absolutely loved the first one. But man, the second really sucks. Seeing as how paramount only wants to rush this third one to the theaters, I don't have very high hopes for it either:(

it depends on your tolerance for action movies. if you really dont care about anything but explosions and special effects and cool robot sounds, then 2 will probably scratch your itch. i consider myself to have a pretty low tolerance for action movie plotlessness, but i hated the 2nd movie.

Negative, it was pure filth riddled with pathetic execution. It took me a while to reach that decision becuase I absolutely loved the first one. But man, the second really sucks. Seeing as how paramount only wants to rush this third one to the theaters, I don't have very high hopes for it either:(

+1

+1 same story as the first, left me really disapointed that they didnt even try a new story

im on the edge of this one i would rather have a bad boys 3

+1 same story as the first, left me really disapointed that they didnt even try a new story

im on the edge of this one i would rather have a bad boys 3

bad boys have almost the same story to fool,partners hew are good together but not good together trying to take down a drug dealer same thing.

bad boys have almost the same story to fool,partners hew are good together but not good together trying to take down a drug dealer same thing.

:BS: :BS: :BS: :BS: :BS: :BS: :BS: :BS: :BS: :BS: :BS:

Yes but you have Will Smith in that movie not Megan Fox... der der ;)

Plus the story is better. And the story was not exactly the same as the one before. EEK!

Last edited:

yup,it's has the same feel as the first one with more explosive scenes,hopefully it'll be a while before the the third one comes out,i cant stand how they always have the ending of these movies with it Open to do another one..

they just need to do something unpredictable for a change

:BS: :BS: :BS: :BS: :BS: :BS: :BS: :BS: :BS: :BS: :BS:

Yes but you have Will Smith in that movie not Megan Fox... der der ;)

Plus the story is better. And the story was not exactly the same as the one before. EEK!

only thing difference is the natinality of the main villan changed and get off magan fox fool:cool:

but i do love budden87 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
only thing difference is the natinality of the main villan changed and get off magan fox fool:cool:

but i do love budden87 :D

im not having a argument about megan fox again she is actress your never gonna meet her and dude watch the language ok

but that was very kind fo you to mention me in your post

back on subject transformers 2 was not as good as 1 and hopefully 3 will see something better and more back on form

Last edited:
Michael Bay Talks Transformers 3

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=62441

The Los Angeles Times reports that Transformers 3 director Michael Bay briefly spoke about the third installment at a discussion on sound in film:

So can we expect more thunderous sound in the third installment? Although the number of robots increased significantly from the first film for the second, the third film -- which will hit theaters in summer 2011, won't be as robot-heavy and there will be fewer explosions, a tight-lipped Bay said after the Q+A.

"There will be a nice crescendo ending," Bay said. "It gets much more into the robot character. The last time you kind of met a few of the robots; this time you're gonna get a much cooler landscape."

Transformers 3 hits theaters on July 1, 2011.

Hopefully it'll be better

the only bad thing about the 2nd one was the 2 stupid robots and the balls hanging down of that HUGE robot. i thought the rest of the movie was just fine

then again..i don't think i've ever seen you make a positive comment..so there ya go

the only bad thing about the 2nd one was the 2 stupid robots and the balls hanging down of that HUGE robot. i thought the rest of the movie was just fine

then again..i don't think i've ever seen you make a positive comment..so there ya go

It's not like I said the movie was crap. Just saying I want it to be better. I even said in the original Transformer 2 thread that I liked it better because of all the action/explosions, but at the same time I thought Transformers 1 had a better story to it.