Transporter 3 (HMV.co.uk Exclusive SteelBook) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Coming In April in the UK, hmv exclusive.

ICON90169.JPG

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/simpleSearch....lse&primaryID=12&simpleSearchString=steelbook

Frank Martin puts the driving gloves on to deliver Valentina, the kidnapped daughter of a Ukranian government official, from Marseilles to Odessa on the Black Sea. En route, he has to contend with thugs who want to intercept Valentina's safe delivery and not let his personal feelings get in the way of his dangerous objective.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to buy the steelbook but HMV had sold out and people on ebay wanted £30 pound for the film so i just brought the normal blu ray instead

site says..................

Transporter 3: Hmv Exclusive: Steelbook

* £15.99
* free uk delivery

list price £24.99 - Your saving £9.00
Availability:
in stock shipping in 24 hrs

No. :( Submitted a claim and they said I gotta wait 21 days before anything else ... it may still come, I've heard things that if they get held up in customs then they can be anotehr week behind and that could explain it ... who knows.

Bullshit if you ask me ... been ages since the first copy came. Teaches me a lesson for ordering another copy to help someone out hahaha

Although I did receive Memoirs of Geisha from Italy today :D

finally got my 2nd copy of Transporter 3 ... man, this is one of the best looking in hand ... the damn thing is sooo shiny.

How come all of the limited HMV out of print steelbooks are back in print?

Either an error, they found a small quantity (hence the back order), or they are re-prints. I don't think they are re-prints because they wouldn't be back ordered this quick. HMV has listed steelbooks as errors before so we'll have to wait and see what pans out.

I ordered this one too.

Reactions: terry44
My order status for this changed to '"Item deleted - we are trying to obtain this item from alternate sources".

It's just a matter of time I would think and this will be cancelled. Bad HMV for getting my hopes up lol.

tbh HMV has previous with doing this; it's done it to me before with Salt and Resident Evil: Afterlife cancelling both my orders which I luckily got in store and again for District 9 although that was long gone by the time I ordered it.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk