UP (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #7) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: January for 2D / February for 3D, 2014
Print run: 3D slip is numbered 1-1500 - 2D slip is numbered 1501-2000 - 600 boxsets that contain the first 600 numbers of the 3D slip.
Notes: 3 discs

An important notice to EU members!!!!!!
Due to misinformation by the studio, the region code for UP release is wrong.

The correct information for UP 3 disc release should include:
3D BD region free (A,B and C)
2D BD region (A and C only)
Bonus Materials BD region (A and C only)

UP BLUFANS COLLECTOR BOXSET:
Click here for all the infos

up1.jpg

upback.jpgup3.jpg UP3D.jpgUP2D.jpg

0957250f2og05fzbkclcnx.jpg

0957277085rlx45x4qfq4p.jpg

095728mv1c1063kzzmk0v4.jpg

095729eb4l8x2x48elejub.jpg

Group buy: (Closed)
3D Slip Version (limit of 1)
2D Slip Version Closed (limit of 2 copies)

Hubs:
UK (Naughtius Maximus): 2D or 3D
USA (apsmith21): 2D or 3D
Canada (Drum18): 2D & 3D
Europe (Masterblaster): 2D or 3D
Asia & Oceania (dv8mad): 2D or 3D

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the box set, and it looks really great as well. But, I don't think I would have any use for the "stuff" that comes with it; the photo book and medals, etc. I like the matching number concept, but it would be hard to display the box open like in the picture.

^ Dude, Get a Belt!

The box set appears to be recycling items available in other places. Since none of you have bothered to get these yet... why go crazy now?

Self-adhesive photo album (no art) If this had art I'd be more excited for the box set.

8364386229_615e6a8f4c_z.jpg

Paper with all button images may be similar to this:

UP DOWNLOADS.jpg

Medals may be paper versions of these pins

ADVENTURE PIN.jpg

And the cards. Really? At least the outer box will be unique, built to house (hide) a steelbook.
The steel will be a high-gloss (hopefully) masterpiece. Collectors who simply like these boxes will get the box.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, you are saying that there is no room to put this box but take a look at the picture, the box is not big. I've seen bigger ones.

Anyone fancy helping a noob out. With group buys, how do yo you trade the money? ebay? and when do you have to pay? when asking for a copy or around release?

Anyone fancy helping a noob out. With group buys, how do yo you trade the money? ebay? and when do you have to pay? when asking for a copy or around release?

If you join a group buy, the organiser will send you a private mail explaining how much you need to pay. This is done near the date of release
They will put their email address in this PM which you then pay the money to through paypal.
In the case of Blufans steelbooks, the steelbooks are then sent to a hub organiser in your country, they will send you a PM asking for the cost of postage and any customs charges. This is cheaper than getting the steelbook sent direct from China

Hope this makes group buys clearer

Last edited:
If you join a group buy, the organiser will send you a private mail explaining how much you need to pay. This is done near the date of release
They will put their email address in this PM which you then pay the money to through paypal.
In the case of Blufans steelbooks, the steelbooks are then sent to a hub organiser in your country, they will send you a PM asking for the cost of postage and any customs charges. This is cheaper than getting the steelbook sent direct from China

Hope this makes group buys clearer

Thankyou very much, i've never paid money directly through paypal only through ebay, hopefully it isn't too hard aha excited for this release :oohyeah:

Reactions: apsmith21
The group buy price at HDN will be $55 each. And there will be two different slips, one 3D slip and one 2D slip. Limited one copy per member for 3D slip (Total 500 worldwide) and limited two copies per member for 2D slip (Total 1000 worldwide). The steelbook will be released in early Nov. and the boxset will be out in late Nov. The boxset will pack the 3D slip version in. Enjoy it!

Thanks for the update Kevin. :thumbs:

Sounds like the GB for the 3D slip for the steel on it's own could be quite limited. If it's only 500 in total and some will be allocated for the boxsets.

Any idea yet how many copies you will be able to get for the 3D slip GB?