Vancouver Area Ninja Meet-Ups!

Shadow of Light

The Finite Ninja
Premium Supporter
Mar 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I don't know an easier way to do this, so here goes!

Would like to know how many Ninjas on this forum are from Vancouver and the surrounding areas (guess Seattle, WA could count too :thumbs:).

I've met a couple of people already and have dealt with them personally, but would be great to know others to make trading / buying / selling easier.

Just reply to this message if you fit the criteria!

MODs ... if this is the wrong place to post or inappropriate, by all means take necessary actions :)

Cheers!
Roshan

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    716.4 KB · Views: 192
Last edited by a moderator:
Posted this two years ago so not much ... just trying to see who else is in the area ... was reminded of this post when tridon sent us the email and thought I'd give it a bump! :)

We need to have a meetup in Seattle. Too far for me as I am so busy everyday whether it is packing up steelbooks or powerlifting. Two hobbies taking up all my free time.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Shucks didn't know about that - must have been fun @tridon thanks for the heads-up though.

Yeah, sorry for the short notice. It was fun. I was there for a few hours with the wife. She's not big into foods of different ethnicities, so she only ate donuts. :hilarious:

I, on the other hand, went through five tacos from four different vendors, an ice cream taco, a natural chocolate/coconut fruit bar, the biggest jug of homemade lemonade possible, AND 13 mini-donuts. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw and ash333
Yeah, sorry for the short notice. It was fun. I was there for a few hours with the wife. She's not big into foods of different ethnicities, so she only ate donuts. :hilarious:

I, on the other hand, went through five tacos from four different vendors, an ice cream taco, a natural chocolate/coconut fruit bar, the biggest jug of homemade lemonade possible, AND 13 mini-donuts. :thumbs:

Damn! ... I would've gone for a dozen tacos myself :D. What was the cost of this?

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Damn! ... I would've gone for a dozen tacos myself :D. What was the cost of this?

$15 in advance, $20 at the door. ... Then whatever the vendors were charging for food. There was live bands and trampolines and stuff, but all-in-all, it was pretty scarce for an entire stadium. I'm sure it'll be even larger next year.

NOW on to August... apparently there'll be a Burger Fest somewhere! :woot: